speedometer gear

vics86

anybody know what color speedometer gear I need.

The tranny is a brf model and my rear end has 3.73's.

thanks

anybody know what color speedometer gear I need.

The tranny is a brf model and my rear end has 3.73's.

thanks

10 tooth drive which is green in color on the govenor and a 29-30 tooth driven which are yellow for the 29 and blue for the 30. It depends on tire size as to which driven gear you might need.
Hope this helps
Happy Holidays all!

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

thanks guys. Wasnt sure if I need to replace speedo gear and/or govenor gear at same time. My governor gear is orange. I want to go with a tire no less than 26" in Dia. 29-30 teeth is what the math came out to as well.

Looks like green for the governor and blue for the speedo gear.

In process of building up a brf tranny. want to make sure I got the parts right.

I will make you a deal..

thanks guys. Wasnt sure if I need to replace speedo gear and/or govenor gear at same time. My governor gear is orange. I want to go with a tire no less than 26" in Dia. 29-30 teeth is what the math came out to as well.

Looks like green for the governor and blue for the speedo gear.

In process of building up a brf tranny. want to make sure I got the parts right.

I will trade you whatever you want or need. The orange ones with 11 teeth are getting harder to find. I inquired about making these but they want a 3000 dollar mold set up charge up front and I just cannot see that right now at this time.
I WILL send you whatever you need first at my expense with a promise that you will hold up your end. The parts can go out the same day you call if you call me BEFORE 2:00 pm pst.
I am offering to just trade them out and you will get a nice key fob also.
Let me know if this sounds fair to you.
916-739-0510 m-f PST

Since you are up and online, you may call now if you wish. I am here just putzing around.

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

Happy Holidays Everyone!!