Special thanks to all my friends.

KenSeggie

I just want to give a special thanks to all my friends who sent cards and emails to get well.My recent heart attack was a a wake up call and I guess it's time to only drink synthetic fluids;)Even though the docter told me to stay down for a month I am back in the shop and feeling better every day.Someone asked if I was going to give up racing.Are you kidding!I'd rather die.;)
Thanks again.

Glad to hear your feeling better Ken.Glad to hear you are still supporting our Buicks.I have only met you a few times,but was thankful for or your advice and help.Dave

Wow.. first Ive heard about it!

Take it easy and get well, Ken.. if you need anything, you know where Im at.

First he burns himself at Cayuga and now this!!!

Get well Kent, and I'm as serious as a heart atta........er...um....Train Wreck :biggrin:

BT

Ken,

I am really sorry you got sick, but I am very grateful you are ok.

1st i have heard of this as well. All the best. Don't take your health for granted man. It's the only thing that really matters in this world.

Ken

I am glad you are getting better.I was trying to catch up with you,for a while.I told you those C5,s would stress you out.Get well my friend.Kevin

Wow.. first Ive heard about it!

Take it easy and get well, Ken.. if you need anything, you know where Im at.

SAme here I had no clue, you keeping us all in the dark Ken?? Wishing you a speedy recovovery.

Hope your feeling better each day Ken. When I saw you in July you weren't feeling to good. Listen to your body and take it easy. Signs like this happen for a reason. If you need anything just ask. All the best. Kevin in Orillia.