SPC lower control arms - Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "jab" was at 83hurstguy Paul, not you. I don't think he believes I've got that much time invested in college classes. How many events have you won or placed at? Just asking, not jabbing at you.

I started to go to UT but they wanted to give me a frontal lobotomy so I'd be even with the rest of the students.:ROFLMAO:

A "kit" or system that was designed to work together will always work better than mismatched parts from different manufacturers that aren't supposed to work together, but should make your vehicle handle better. maybe, but they'll be better than stock, right?

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Put faith in the manufacturer, buy the kit, bolt it on and go win. Guaranteed success... who can argue with that?

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Put faith in the manufacturer, buy the kit, bolt it on and go win. Guaranteed success... who can argue with that?
That's right, I purchased my boxed frame, dropped front cross member, and braced rear cross member.:ROFLMAO: Not to mention that I paid someone to do the research on adapting a bigger turbo for a B4black car.;) Now all I need to do is find someone to read my mind and fabricate the headers I want.:finger: Might want to find out more about me before you say something.:rolleyes: 99% of the guys adding parts to their cars are using someone else to bounce ideas off of and have no clue what they're doing. How many of these cars have you seen with enough parts to bust 10 or better in the quarter, but they can't seem to make it below 12:50?:sick: If you don't know what you're doing because you don't do it or have the education about it, then you're better with a kit. If you're listening to someone else tell you what you need, rather than understand how the parts work together, then it's time to become a check book hot rodder or get an education.:p BTW, what's your cross caster and SAI on your car?

Seems to be completely irrelevant info for this thread. You can start a new thread where those topics are relevant or PM me if you really need to know.

This thread is a great example of why this board is losing members who care to actually care to post tech. Very lame.

I agree. This board is not what it was years ago. I think one of the major problems is that staff members and vendors are allowed to say anything they want and attack people any way they can. Scott W has been attacking other vendors products for years on this board and some of the staff members help him. Many members seem to love Scott and apparently he does give them good customer service which is great but his conduct on the board will prevent me from buying anything from him.

Try to ask a tech question about any Alky system other than an Alky Control system on this board and you will be flamed and attacked by vendors and staff members.

I agree. This board is not what it was years ago. I think one of the major problems is that staff members and vendors are allowed to say anything they want and attack people any way they can. Scott W has been attacking other vendors products for years on this board and some of the staff members help him. Many members seem to love Scott and apparently he does give them good customer service which is great but his conduct on the board will prevent me from buying anything from him.

Try to ask a tech question about any Alky system other than an Alky Control system on this board and you will be flamed and attacked by vendors and staff members.
And those that seem to have a woodie for non supporting vendors and want to advertise for them Steve. Tcharged works for Marcus and I'm sure others on the board have gotten parts for little or nothing from him so he can get free advertising. As far as Julio goes, it's mostly board members that stand up for him. He doesn't make anything for the B4black crowd and I've been slammed for bringing up alky systems that work on our cars.:rolleyes: There's 1 recent thread about a guy who inherited his dads car and it had a snow system with it but not installed. He got called all kinds of names ect because he wanted to install the system his father wanted on the car, and most of the guys doing the slamming were regular members.o_O

We've got a great knowledge base on the board when it comes to electronics, engines, trannys, and body work, but very few real chassis guys. We do have a bunch of guys that are getting info from books and salesmen but very little practical working knowledge on suspension set ups.:oops:

And those that seem to have a woodie for non supporting vendors and want to advertise for them Steve. Tcharged works for Marcus and I'm sure others on the board have gotten parts for little or nothing from him so he can get free advertising. As far as Julio goes, it's mostly board members that stand up for him. He doesn't make anything for the B4black crowd and I've been slammed for bringing up alky systems that work on our cars.:rolleyes: There's 1 recent thread about a guy who inherited his dads car and it had a snow system with it but not installed. He got called all kinds of names ect because he wanted to install the system his father wanted on the car, and most of the guys doing the slamming were regular members.o_O

We've got a great knowledge base on the board when it comes to electronics, engines, trannys, and body work, but very few real chassis guys. We do have a bunch of guys that are getting info from books and salesmen but very little practical working knowledge on suspension set ups.:oops:

I don't know anything about who works for who and who is trying to get free advertising but this thread being posted by a vendor who sales a competitive products as a service to other members is a obviously an attempt to discredit this product. There have been other public service messages by the same vendor on other products that compete with his in past. I am not familiar with this product or the others he has bashed but I think just doing so is classless and insulting everyone's intelligence because he obviously has an agenda.

I do agree that it's not always the vendor in the Alky section although I have seen that also but it is the same group of buddies. That's where an actual moderator should step in and keep things on track but that does not happen. It should be called the Alky Control forum because it is useless to post about anything else.

Thread locked.. pissing match over....

Status
Not open for further replies.