spare tire hardware.

Are you wanting to buy the hardware? Or do you need to know how it goes together or something?
Many of us have it, fewer use it, and even fewer will want to get rid of it!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks scojack_2001 i.appreciate it. 87-we2 i need to buy it my car never had a spare or jack or any of the hardware. I went to a junk yard and found a good spare. I just need the parts to hold it in.

Just a few thoughts...for some reason the hardware to secure the spare tire in our cars is next to impossible to find!!!!I speak from experience.

As for finding the proper spare keep in mind the spare our cars got was taller than the regular spare found in the V6 or V8 Regal.

Last but not least.....I suspect at best fewer than a handful of those reading this can remove all the spare tire related hardware and resecure the jack and spare like Buick did in under 10 minutes....one clue is profanity won't help!

bit of trivia...the black plastic knob that secures the tire....notice the notch? its notched so you can use it to undo the two wing nuts that secure the jack......strange but true.

trick is never get a flat to eliminate disturbing the spare and jack from its resting place.

two other things that are equally hard to find.....

owners manuals....and cigarette lighters for these cars....

good luck

denniskirban@yahoo.com

yes I have owned quite a few....