Southern Cal getting scorched

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Be careful everyone.

Don Wang watch your rear down there.

You too Neal.

Just turned on the TV and arson has brought fire to Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch/241 area. Lou's back yard. Hope all is safe.

Oh Sh!t

watching the fire on the hill right behind my house NOW!!!!
devore/215 that hill side is other side of hill where I live,

will update later.

Just turned on the TV and arson has brought fire to Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch/241 area. Lou's back yard. Hope all is safe.
Yeah underboost & I are gasping & wheezing thrashing on his car. He's a relentless task master & won't cut me any slack. I'm dying & can't breath & he doesn't care. Keeps mumbling, fire good, fire is our friend, fire heals, The boy has lost it. Andrew too is supposed to be some half ass firemen.Why doesn't he do something? I can't continue to work under these conditions..

That's Right!!!

Yeah underboost & I are gasping & wheezing thrashing on his car. He's a relentless task master & won't cut me any slack. I'm dying & can't breath & he doesn't care. Keeps mumbling, fire good, fire is our friend, fire heals, The boy has lost it.

Lou, you are to be at the shop at 6am sharp!

whew!

fire was 1/4 mi from the house, lost power, and still no computer this am.
(I'm at work now) so smoky had trouble sleeping, smell like a smoker, LOL
lost 130 house in lake Arrowhead, fires all around, 215/15 fwy still closed thru cajon pass.
how you guys near san diego doing? everyone ok?

I'm south of Chula Vistaand I just saw the flames coming over the north side of Chula. I went out last night to see the moutains and it's pretty bad. I know Neil Steward's neighborhood got rocker in '03, but I think they're out of danger now. The road going up to Don Wang's shop (the 67) was closed lasy night, I'm sure where Don lives.

Any SD guys can get up to the date news here: Wildfires 2007

I'm not trusting the media at this point as info is getting out late and the winds are moving fast. I don't think I'm in any immediate danger, but the neighbors and I are keeping tabs on things.

Thanks Natty!

Can anyone down there update us ??
Donnie, Neal U OK??? I know there are others......
if we can help, let us know!!!!

Pretty sure that Don Wang's shop and home are okay at this time. SR67 is closed from the north side of Santee - Don's a few miles from that. Tierrasanta (Neal's place) looks safe so far - the fire's north of that. Down south, areas of Spring Valley and Chula Vista are under evac. And the winds haven't even kicked up yet. Our place in La Mesa looks to be in pretty good shape - unless the winds shift or a new fire pops up.

I think the witch fire is going to go all the way to the coast before it's done.
Unbelievable stuff.

Wildomar is in good shape but we had a dust bowl on Sunday and Monday. My daughter goes to CS San Marcos and she was asked to leave her apartment (in Carlsbad). I can see some heavy smoke in the Rainbow area; I heard that the fire got to a gas main. My customer in Poway has been closed for the past two days and one of their engineers just moved into Rancho Bernardo(SP) from Ohio and we think he might have lost his house. I spoke to Reggie and all is well in Apple Valley.
Jeff

Yeah underboost & I are gasping & wheezing thrashing on his car. He's a relentless task master & won't cut me any slack. I'm dying & can't breath & he doesn't care. Keeps mumbling, fire good, fire is our friend, fire heals, The boy has lost it. Andrew too is supposed to be some half ass firemen.Why doesn't he do something? I can't continue to work under these conditions..
--------------------------------
Maybe you could bring charges against the shop that you work for?
Just a thought, Lou.

Fire is still close to me. Fallbrook a few miles to the east and Pendelton a few miles North...

Hope everyone is doing well. We're fine but ready to go if we have to. I've also talked to a few other TR guys in the Escondido area. So far, so good.

I called Phil AKA Ledzeppac AKA Limpdizzle and he was in hog heaven. All the sweaty firemen in Southern Cali have been making his past few days. Greg Smith AKA RacerX is doing fine as well.

Lee, as far as helping out, you can donate me a paint job. :) Good to hear you're OK, even though a stubborn bastard like you stayed within a 1/4 mile. The fire had about 4 miles of concrete jungle to get to my house, so I'm OK.

I'm less than 2.5 miles away from the OC, Santiago fires. :eek: Tonight around 6pm I came out of Lou's shop after working on the car and there where thick snow flake type ashes all over the place. I pray that nothing happens to his shop "my car is in there!!!!" :D lol j/k Lou
I can't wait for this to be over it sucks. :frown: I'm happy the Cop's shot and killed the guy that was trying to start a new fire.

my computer died

using wifes mac. how ODD!

I stayed as GNX was in the garage, did you expect anything else?
wife heard they killed someone who was suspect of lighting fires,GOOD!
sorry Natty, no paint LOL LOL
but I'm up for helping anyone anywhere, truck & trailer will travel!
let us know if anyone needs help!

Watching the news today, they interviewed an older gentleman that lost his home in Rancho Bernardo. During the evacuation he had to pick a car to leave behind... his Vette or his classic El Camino.

...he ended up leaving the El Camino:(. I cringed looking at the aftermath of his El Camino.

Glad they shot whoever was trying to start a new fire. I hope they kill any looters too. But it's good to see the So Cal guys here on the board are doing ok so far.

about time the cops kill somebody! has'nt been any of that since the late 80's:D

glad everybody is ok here, I know there's a few turbo guys no longer on this board who live in the santa clarita area, hope they're ok too.

I, too, am glad to hear that everybody is doing ok. Hate to hear of anybody losing their house or any of their vehicleds to this fire. Sometimes a little target practice for law enforcement is a good thing. Hope that everybody's well.