SouthEast Group Cook-Out March 25th!

Forgot me already? J/K man. I'm trying to get out your way one day to give you that valve body. Let me know the next time you're going to Radio Shack, I'll put it in my car and you can just cruise over and get it.

Forgot me already? J/K man. I'm trying to get out your way one day to give you that valve body. Let me know the next time you're going to Radio Shack, I'll put it in my car and you can just cruise over and get it.

Billy I went by there the other day looking the GTA. I was gonna call you, you are more then welcome to call. If you are not working come on bud!

shane, shoot me some directions, we might come later on just to see everybody and talk.trying to make things work out so we can make it.

Wish I could make this but it don't look good as Zack has a point race this Saturday and he had to miss the one last week.

Jim

shane, shoot me some directions, we might come later on just to see everybody and talk.trying to make things work out so we can make it.

Sent!!! Hope you can make it!

Wish I could make this but it don't look good as Zack has a point race this Saturday and he had to miss the one last week.

Jim

Jim, I was hoping you guys could come.. But tell Zack good luck!! Are you guys coming to Pinks at the Rock?

Got a little surprise coming for everyone. We have a out of town visitor coming to the cook out too:biggrin:

Well, it's official. I'm not bringing the newly painted GN this weekend. The darn transmission leak that I thought I fixed decided to spring back to life.

Hi Clint, if you're heading down I-40 to go the event, would you want a passenger? I live two minutes off I-40 on the east side of G'boro.

Ummm, special out of town guest? Is David Spade coming with his GN :eek:

Eric

Wish I could make it man but I have to work 9-6 that day. Maybe next time. BTW, congrats on the new, low-mile GN. Maybe if the one at Doug Henry would drop a little more on price I might try to get that. I really want to drop a GN powerplant into the T/A though. If only it were a convertible....:rolleyes:

Man they are asking $13,900 for that car:eek: I passed along an offer but it was not accepted;)

Guy came to Farmville looking me too sale the car to me, couldn't find me so.......

Andy went and looked at it too, gave him the same high price!

farm. gn

Billy, I know someone offered doug 7000.00 cash and he wouldnt sell.That car needs alot of work and has 160,000 on it.

If I missed any one on directions let me know!

Hopefully Jay will be able to come!

Our other special guest arrived late last night!! Bweavy has come down and will be attending the Cook Out!! I know most of you have spoken with him on the phone so come on out and meet him:biggrin:

Shane, very cool!! I met Brian at Cecil last year when Artie Paltz gave him GN seats. Probably dont remeber me lol but very nice guy. Is he bringing any parts with him so I know to bring cash lol...j/k

Thanks again, see ya tomorrow.

No parts, couldn't fit many in the GTO:biggrin:

Andy and I are going to "try" to get some ballons and signs marking the turns off the exit on 264 so look out for them.