South Western, secret dyno flog-fest can now be talked about.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
The vial of secrecy is now lifted on this all star shoot out. I'm happy to say that no Turbo Buicks were harmed in the making of this epic event. Let me first start by saying that Cal Hartline IS THE MAN!
I have no doubt that this dude could put a stock Prius in the 9s in the 1320'.

I've got a bunch of pics and videos that I'll be posting here.
Thanks to all who made this thing possible.

Mike B.

Grand Beto's old car. Now Jerry's.
GOPR0005.JPG

Best as we could tell, the dyno got scared and stopped logging at 900 HP.

Last edited:
Ralph's 600 + HP Limited unleashed.

Rumor has it that he uses this one to deliver pizzas. And yes, they always show up HOT! :D

Big Mike's car making Big power. Gopro got scared and tried to get away.
Congrats Turbo Elky on a stout build. Turbo Lou should be scared too...:D

Cal Hartline working his magic.

Jorge's T.
This car once belonged to GN Brett, Harold, Grand Beto and now resides with Jorge. (Please correct me if I'm wrong or missed someone) I can't believe that Ralph never owned it. Or, did he?
This is one of my all time favorite West Coast TBs.

GOPR0035.JPG

GNX #442

The most Bad Ass Respectable GNX on Planet Earth...

For the other 546 garage queens. You are welcome to live your live thru Ralph's heavily modded Real GNX. :D

looks like a fun get together. Betos new ride is crazy clean and looks like it made some high HP numbers .

I know all those guys....just can't remember from where...
Congratulations to all of you. I gotta make it out there someday

I know all those guys....just can't remember from where...
Congratulations to all of you. I gotta make it out there someday

You can't remember them because you were drunk on beer, Boost Crew lemonade and good tequila out by the pool. Remember now? :D

What a great time. I have to say, this was not only a great time, but very educational. Cal Hartline hands down did an excellent job! Can't wait to have a few more done to have him back out!

TurboLou fortunately made it, and as always was a ton of help. He also managed to keep his clothes on and his hands to himself...well, except the thing he has for Grandbeto...:D

Jerry, Ralph, Mike, George, bad ass cars. The southwest section is sitting real pretty right now. Johnny got to have his car tuned last, instant improvement! Cal did his thing.

Mike, thanks for the videos! Looks like the GoPro got blasted a little bit by the wastegate lol. And thanks for lunch!

Kike's fab and tune shop, top notch dude in there. Even though we were there for the dyno, I looked at the dudes fab work and it's excellent.

Till next time guys!