Sorry to announce that David Husek lost his father this morning.

I called my good friend David Husek this morning to harass him about some parts.

When he then informed me on his fathers Mr.John Husek passing.

David is holding it together as best as he can.
please extend a prayer to the Husek family.

Hopefully all will be well with the family. My sympathies are with you David. Take care of what you need to and know your dad's in a much better place.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Dad, David. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry Dave. My sympathies to you and your family. Having gone thru this a year ago with my Dad I know how you feel. Take it one day at a time.

My prayers to you and your family David. I harrassed David into attending our BPG T Party, he drove up all night with a friend and got to meet Terry Clark (Father of the Stage 2) who had talked with many times. I was glad to see he was able to make the event and even back in July his father's health was up and down. Super nice guy, workaholic, first rate TR/TTA wrench and all around stand up guy! Godspeed to your father!

Sorry to hear this also Dave. Losing a loved one is very difficult. But be encouraged... Prophecy shows that there will come a time when No one will say "I am sick" Isaiah 33:24 And also the resurrection hope . Acts 24:15.