Sometimes you just gotta shake your head

dirtymax731

Went to the local scratch-o-mart today to have my truck washed because I was being lazy and I couldn't belive what I saw. A lady pulled in with a brand new black Benz and this kid that was working there just started going at it with a rotary buffer. The car was filthy for one and he just took a gob of wax and stated to do the entire front end :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I say something to him cause I walked over to see the damage and he gets pissed at me. The manager finally noticed and gave him a a** chewing for not washing first. Ten minutes later I seen him take to the buffer again with the same pad :oops:

I couldn't believe my eyes!

Just because you have tools doesn't mean you know what you're doing.:rolleyes:

Maybe he was color sanding the orange peal off.:eek:

Hopefully, the car is leased.

i used to see an older lady let her younger grand kids "wash" her newer Cadillac with the window washing squeegees at the local gas station... i saw this happen several times one summer..

Years ago I had a supervisor tell me he had just bought a new Thunderbird and he came home to his 4-6 yr old girls washing it with Brillo Pads. He wanted to kick them into next week, but they were so proud of washing Dads new car. LOL.