Something is going away on my car??

They have the dimensions of both tires on my website but we actually measure it.the pro is a little taller and wider has more rollout.there might be something else and combo of a few things.looking at g force and wheel speed would take the guessing out.

Yes. It would. I haven't a clue as to begin to measure the g force or wheel speed. I hope that's all it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is your alky turn on point set at?

I'm not really sure. I have never touched it since I installed it. I believe Julio sets the (initial) green light at 5 psi. The red light comes on around 8-10 psi? I haven't adjusted it because I never needed to. I am going to try to find the instructions for the alky kit and try having it turn on later. Maybe I'm flooding it with alky while on the 2step?

"6" on the face dial is the aggressiveness of it reaching full pressure of the pump.

The little green knobs in the box set when it "turns on".

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good turn on point for a 3k rpm launch at 20psi?

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good turn on point for a 3k rpm launch at 20psi?

It runs off boost and at 20psi the car will need octane.i would leave the settings in the controller alone and tune around it like reducing 1gear fueling if you want to play.remember the alky is your octane.if you must play you can try making the turn on point a little later but you need to make the curve more aggressive so at 20psi it's seeing good pressure

It runs off boost and at 20psi the car will need octane.i would leave the settings in the controller alone and tune around it like reducing 1gear fueling if you want to play.remember the alky is your octane.if you must play you can try making the turn on point a little later but you need to make the curve more aggressive so at 20psi it's seeing good pressure

Sounds like a good game plan. Thanks. I'll post up the results. I plan on running it Friday night

There is a wire in the system to cancel alky on the 2 step. Iirc its the purple one. It's in the instructions.

If you ground the purple wire it is a "hold" not a cancel. While it is grounded, it will not activate. Not cancel out. it will work as soon as you un ground it.

I wonder which would be best? Adjusting it through the PAC controller or using the purple hold wire?

I will definitely do it for my burnout. I'm trying to visualize how I would hook it up for launching. I don't want another button to worry about.

I will definitely do it for my burnout. I'm trying to visualize how I would hook it up for launching. I don't want another button to worry about.

I think with the better tire on the car you should try to leave with more rpm and work on holding the car to do so.

I would think that the better tire is "dead hooked" and taking some wheel speed away early. Most under powered cars like our Buick's need a little wheel speed early, even on a radial.

I would think that the better tire is "dead hooked" and taking some wheel speed away early. Most under powered cars like our Buick's need a little wheel speed early, even on a radial.

Hmm. That's a good point. Maybe I'll try a little higher air pressure.