whtt#1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 340
  • whtt2.JPG
    whtt2.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 350
  • RFnick.JPG
    RFnick.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 340
Hey Grumpy if you would have gotten 3 or 4 feet of snow you wouldnt have been able to find that white regal in your driveway....:p

SO, PPG for the paint or SW. Never had a problem with SW, but have not bought automotive paint from them before. We paint our machines with PPG.

Also, can't find a color code for "blacker than black".

I think I remember when RUQWKNF27 finished that car....Probably three years ago (more or less)....When he posted pictures and asked advice about wheels, he could have sold it in a heart beat :) Great white color, very well done. In white, T-type is the way to go. On a real GN, Black is the way to stay.

Good choice to stay black notacarlo, you won't regret it. :D

C'mon Lee, I wasn't going to paint it white. :biggrin: ;)

I wanted to see the reaction on TB to that question. Keller would have banned me from GNTTYPE for asking that.

I do like the white. I just didn't want to wait until my kid was in college before I got to purchase a white T. By that time they'll be $30-40K!! ( I hope)

Do it!:) Its good to have something a little different.:cool: I am going with either Red like the prototype or Flatblack/charcoal color. Don't know for sure. Either way I have until Fall to decide.:cool:

Do a tribute to the old GSX

Hey notacarlo I took RUQWKNF27's pic (thanks RUQWKNF27 for the pic)
and made a gsx tribute, only a GNX. Maybe even add the fender flares and the vents. I've never seen one done like this. I'd do it if I had a GN that needed paint.
gsgn.jpg

Sverble.......thanks for making this harder. Wasn't there a black GSX with the yellow stripe?

Sverble.......thanks for making this harder. Wasn't there a black GSX with the yellow stripe?

I don't think they made a black version only white and yellow. A black version based on the gsx scheme would cool though. There alot of possible color schemes with the regal body. I've seen a flame job, too busy for me. I like the two tone or three tone shemes I've seen on regular regals. I saw a bright blue GN at the GS nationals that was very nice. These cars look the best with a touch of metalic in whatever color, they seem to lend themselves to the candy/metalic colors more than regular colors, well except for basic white and black. IMO:)

Ther's a guy over here in my kneck of the woods that has a 70' GSX. Not sure if it's a clone or what, but it is black with the yellow striping. I will try to get a picture of it as he frequents the local beerhole and burger joint. I think he is a member of the LSBC. Nice dude, can't remember his name.

Why do you not have white sport mirrors? It would look tons better IMO.

How mant TR's have you seen with these mirror's?

That's why? Also with aluminum lips on the wheels it works to have polished aluminum else where on the car too.