Someone got my debit card #

RUDE DOG

Rudeawakening
Today after work i came home got on the computer to make my mortgage payment and i see a suspicious transaction that was pending on my account. I called chase to find some info and stop my debit card.
Somebody racked up $130+ dollars on womens clothing at a store called forever21.com I told chase i dont shop for womens clothing, the things i purchase are automotive parts and pay my mortgage online. They stopped payment to clothing store, returned my money. I destroyed my card. What a shitty day, but it could have been worse. PEACE!

Got to check your balances daily. Got hit for $100 recently, someone did a gift card for a kids clothing store.

Yup! Justice web was it. They wouldn't tell my wife where the gift card was shipped, funny since WE paid for it. Filed a police report on it and no problem with the bank refunding the money.

I've been hit for over $4k in my checking account. Very stressful time. The thieves stole my card info, then ordered all kind of stuff and sent it to my house. I had $300 worth of rubber duckies overnighted to my house. Had a bunch of other stuff sent as well. The whole ordeal took like three weeks to get all of my money back. Since then we created an account to use debit cards with less than $300 balance.

When you use debit cards for anything but ATM withdrawals, it is like using cash, overdraft fees can also apply. Doesn't matter that it says Mastercard or Visa on it, that just allows merchants to accept it. It's really risky and most folks learn the hard way. Don't do it, use a real credit card. There may be a time when the bank says too bad, so sad.

I got hit by Justice Web Store to.

Called the bank, they said call Justice web customer service. I did, they checked to see if I had actually made a purchase, I had not. A lot of times the scammers will use you card number but if they don't have your billing Zip Code then the transaction won't go through. Mine was only and Authorization. Didn't actually take any money out of my account.

When you use debit cards for anything but ATM withdrawals, it is like using cash, overdraft fees can also apply. Doesn't matter that it says Mastercard or Visa on it, that just allows merchants to accept it. It's really risky and most folks learn the hard way. Don't do it, use a real credit card. There may be a time when the bank says too bad, so sad.

My check card has 100% Fraud Protection, just like a credit card. Maybe other banks are different.

B of A refunded the amount right away.

The part that I am not sure about is where the number got out. I have only used this card online for Netflix and to buy TR parts from vendors here on the board. I do use it elsewhere (not online).

B of A refunded the amount right away.

The part that I am not sure about is where the number got out. I have only used this card online for Netflix and to buy TR parts from vendors here on the board. I do use it elsewhere (not online).

Before I ask, let me say I'm not accusing this company of anything. But have you recently used it at Kirbans? I know there checkout has a https but its the only new place I have used my card at recently that I can think off.

Before I ask, let me say I'm not accusing this company of anything. But have you recently used it at Kirbans? I know there checkout has a https but its the only new place I have used my card at recently that I can think off.

I have 3 cards that have had fraud charges all in the may-june-july range. I am not going to accuse any company, I don't know where it happened.

The one that got the justice web charge I have done Kirbans, TR Custom Parts, RJC, G-Body Parts. I have used the other cards at those plus Full Throttle and PTE.

I have 3 cards that have had fraud charges all in the may-june-july range. I am not going to accuse any company, I don't know where it happened.

The one that got the justice web charge I have done Kirbans, TR Custom Parts, RJC, G-Body Parts. I have used the other cards at those plus Full Throttle and PTE.

Yeah, I'm not accusing anyone either. I'm not a 100% sure how it works, but its possible the company that does the credit card charging (merchant service) could have leaked our card numbers. If we can prove this then maybe we can help the catch who's doing it.

I already got the charge erased. Only hard felling I have that I don't know how my number got out. Can't just be a coincidence that 3 at least 3 of us on here have got hit by this.

You're lucky. Took Wells Fargo about 3-4 weeks to put money back in my checking account. They had to do an investigation first...The transaction was hundreds of miles away and they couldn't identify the merchant at the time.

I got hit for justice web also. They used my credit card. And it just so happens, i have recently bought some items at kirbans also. just saying. No accusations here.

I have had my credit card info stolen twice this year. Both times it was over seas purchases. My wife's card has never been hacked yet. I find it wierd because most of the stuff we buy we use her card when we shop on the Internet.

Everybody is worried about getting their info taken online BUT I think the majority of it comes from local transactions. Always worry at restaurants where they take your card to the back room. They should be able to do it right in front of you, that way you see your card run thru the machine once. Who knows what happens when the card is out of your sight. Did a google search and have seen stuff on that Justice Web sight regarding fraudulent transactions and looks like it goes back quite a while.

Justice Web here too. CC company told me there was a huge security breach at mastercard. I bet that led to all of these.

The only thing that I can remember about my last purchases is going to Wendys with my cousin, and the woman at the register took my card to the side while prepping my drinks. My cousin and me were saying that it was odd at the moment, usually they scan it through the machine and give it back pretty quick. I see it as a sign of suspision, but cant really do much about it. Ohh and the visibility through the window was very poor, its just gut instinct that tells me she was the one that stole my info. Makes me sick!

I got a call one night from my bank, asking "are you in New York right now?". I had just come from a restaurant near my home in Maryland, and 30 minutes later there were multiple ATM withdrawals in NY. I got hit for a few hundred $$.

Thankfully the bank was pretty good about catching the activity. It took about 10 days to get everything refunded, but I was only on the phone for 15-30 minutes total.

No idea how the thieves cloned my card and got my PIN.

I just called my credit card provider a couple nights ago to have a card cancelled and reissued due to 3 apple store charges

David