Somebody PLEASE buy this car!

That's not worth 30,000. It really isn't. Not based on those pictures. Not even running.

From my iPhone

I didn't see where the ad says it's not running. What do you think the car is worth? I've seen a couple of high mile GNXs go for around $30K but they were running. I'm not up on GNX values these days...

I think this could be a scam...I have seen these same pics in many ads...the poster never seems to respond.?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

wasnt there a thread about a gnx out west and it was literally found in a barn of sort. i know these are the pics to a story of sort i coud be way off on story but pics are def familiar

I didn't see where the ad says it's not running. What do you think the car is worth? I've seen a couple of high mile GNXs go for around $30K but they were running. I'm not up on GNX values these days...

funny, a 50k mi GN is called very low miles, yet a 50k mi GNX is high miles.
and "seen a couple hi miles GNX go for $30K" hmmm,
me along with everyone else must have missed that.
or was that 20 yrs ago?

funny, a 50k mi GN is called very low miles, yet a 50k mi GNX is high miles.
and "seen a couple hi miles GNX go for $30K" hmmm,
me along with everyone else must have missed that.
or was that 20 yrs ago?

There have been a couple of higher mileage GNX's that were a little rough around the edges sell for around $30k(or at least that was the asking price) in the last 4 or 5 years. There was one in the north east that was discussed on here a couple times that the owner was asking low 30's. Its not that hard to believe when there are some very nice GNX's selling for around $50-$55k that a higher mileage car that needs some restoration work would in the $30k range.

I sent an email to the address on the CL ad a few days ago but I haven't received a response. I agree that the car in that condition is not worth $30k but I would be interested in if it ran or if not when the last time it ran and what he would be willing to take.

I have emailed the people selling this car and finally got a response but not a phone number like I had requested. I believe it to be for sale by an older couple who have no idea how to use the internet. The response I got was very vague and they had no interest in answering any questions only telling me her husband would call me the following day. Two months later I am still waiting.

Ok, I replied to this ad May 29th, asking for more info and pics, never heard a word back, got an email last night saying sorry for the delay, but I inherited this car from my father and #239 is still for sale, have many interested, please contact me asap. Thanks M. Murdock. The number listed is 706- 681- 8247. That area code is for Columbus, GA. I didn't call but anyone interested in following up on please do, but post back with results if you would! Can't believe 6 months later I get a response.

I just got the same email this morning. Plan on callin at 9am to see if they actually answer. I am afraid there is too much sentimental value and they wont budge off the price. There is a 9k miles gnx clsoe to me that I can snap for about 42k. I dont think I would want to do a full resto on a 70k mile one when I could get a perfect one for a tad more. Cant hurt to try I guess.

Hate to see one get neglected so bad, but it would take so much to even make a decent driver out of it. But a gnx for under 40 or 50K, if its not a scam hope it gets bought by someone that will at least get it respectable looking and driving again. Won't be me though, way too many irons in fire to commit to something like this car.

I just got the same email this morning. Plan on callin at 9am to see if they actually answer. I am afraid there is too much sentimental value and they wont budge off the price. There is a 9k miles gnx clsoe to me that I can snap for about 42k. I dont think I would want to do a full resto on a 70k mile one when I could get a perfect one for a tad more. Cant hurt to try I guess.
I call BS.!
9k GNX for $42k ? prove it!

Not going to put it out here but if you have 42k fly to florida and I will take you there and you can drive it home. I have seen the car, driven the car but not pulled the trigger yet.

It was priced at 23k a few months back. Its a bull shit
No more pics . I can't send any more info. U need to come look at it and bring cash. Yep somebody is gonna get hurt