Some testing of the RJC Racing BGC ADPP (long)

I too would like to know more about this Ted. I have a BGC intake with RJC spacer too. I can yank the spacer off and take it to work and mill it out if i find it useless. Is there anyway someone can give real world testing on an intake under boost? The valves seem to me to be the restricting area and anything before the valves would become equal presure under boost only.

I too would like to know more about this Ted. I have a BGC intake with RJC spacer too. I can yank the spacer off and take it to work and mill it out if i find it useless. Is there anyway someone can give real world testing on an intake under boost? The valves seem to me to be the restricting area and anything before the valves would become equal presure under boost only.

All I can tell you is to do some plug checks and make your determination from there. I am not sure what kind of power levels you are at, but I do know it was developed from input from a serious TSO racer, so I would have expected it to work better. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if you have a way to determine your situation now, that will be a better indication of where you need to go. If you are running a ECU that can give you individual fueling you can try to gut out the plate, but if you don't have data acquisition (individual EGT's) to determine where you are at, you better read the plugs.

There are different thoughts on if the plate is a restriction. My take is when you move air around from one point to another, it has to me manipulated, so I would agree it is restricting flow in a certain matter from one place to another and most certainly causing resistance in some degree. I personally think the added plenum volume is a good place to start. Each to their own, I run what works best for me and I think the plate gutted out is better, and I also think a std BGC manifold without the plenum is worse, so he did improve upon something, but not totally fixed the problem.

Basically, everyone who has actually documented their testing and tested these plates in every imaginable fashion has come up with the same conclusion. They work exactly as advertised.

Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts, they speak for themselves)

Basically, everyone who has actually documented their testing and tested these plates in every imaginable fashion has come up with the same conclusion. They work exactly as advertised.

Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts, they speak for themselves)

Hmmmm you are right i noticed the same thing. He sure like's to bash your product's.

..................Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts said:
This shows the sad state of the recent Buick community?:frown:

I have known Ted for a few years and always have had a good relationship with him, as he is a good guy and very knowledgeable.

A fresh point of view or real world tech info is always appreciated, but somehow Ted manages not to always offer it in the best possible manner. I hope that is the just case here?:confused:

The past few years have seen a decline in sharing of valid Buick tech info, and the introduction of some inferior off-shore products have helped the decline and innovation of new and improved products for us.

If there is a better "product" or method to improve the performance of the BGC and/or the Champion intake, how about more info? If Dan is willing to share this info, that would be good, if not, maybe he will produce it?

Just venting, and like a long-time member used to state, "now back under my rock"!:)

Race Jace;1727941 Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts said:
i have notice the same thing! everytime jasons come's out with something new, people come out to put him down, and ted seems to be right on top of this latley! come on now, with out people like jason and RJC RACING we are dead in the water. jason please dont let this distract you from coming out with the great products that has our car going faster and faster. im a die hard RJC fan and appricate all you do! thanks jason and keep up the great work!

Ted is just a hater, Jason, you make top quality stuff, there is no doubt about that. I really love all the products I have purchased from you. Keep up the good work.

Personally, I'm surprised anyone wants to share info on these cars. I've personally seen (because I've asked) that the faster you are the less info people want to give.

" Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts, they speak for themselves)"

I am finally sick of the immature bashing of a class guy like Jason.

Ted A. it might be nice if you would get in the vendor business and produce something positive for the Buick community rather than bash someone else's quality products. He is only trying to keep our HOBBY going.

" Also if you notice anytime there is a post on any RJC product or any
mention of an RJC product TED A. is right there to do his best to persuade
people against each an every product i sell. (just take a look at the posts,
they speak for themselves)"

Wow. A search of Ted's posts sure show a pattern of RJC bashing.....whassupwithat? Maybe he's connected with another certain vendor who likes to rip-off RJC designs & have them made in CHINA....(won't mention any names)

-SMC

OH YEAH!! this is going to get good!
popcorn.gif

Winter time must be here!!

Personally, I'm surprised anyone wants to share info on these cars. I've personally seen (because I've asked) that the faster you are the less info people want to give.

I would totally have to agree with your statement, as far as jason goes I have many of his products on my car and love each one of them Keep up the good work Jason. :)

PS: Jason does love to share his knowledge with everyone regardless how fast they are.. and he is always willing to learn something new no matter what, that to me means that he is a good stand up guy.

Jason, who tested your BGC plate and what kind of instrumentation did they use to do that? Did they run the plate unmodified, then GUTTED, then another form of correction after that? Who were they and what kind of data did they report? What kind of HP levels were they at? If I am wrong, then why have others found my same finding independently of mine? I stated above that your PP is better than nothing. Creating a restriction in the intake tract is not the best way to fix a problem, that is a fact.

I have questioned your MEGACOILSETUP because of the blanket HP claims.

These are the ONLY products I have questioned.

If others reading this do not care to listen to what I have to say that is their choice, it's not my $$ or my expensive motor.

If you read above, I make mention on Jasons workmanship skills, if I really "had it out" for Jason, why would I do such a thing?

As far as another vendor stealing Jasons girdle, why would he steal a old design when he could have easily sent out the most recent version.

I recall a different vendor claiming Jason stole his Boost controller, BULLETPROOF head gasket idea back a while ago. It seems that one way or another somebody always steps in on somebody else's territory. :confused:

To everybody else: This really isn't about pulleys, intercoolers, ect. This is about A BGC power plate, so you are welcome to input on the subject at hand. I think we all know how much everybody loves Jasons products.

Can you please provide examples of me bashing "each an every product" you sell.