some stuff forsale

quickbrick

1-87 t-type (TR) centercap- all clips intact no cracks in plastic. $30 shipped

light grey headliner material for moonroof car, foam backed. i bought it off of ebay and got the wrong color. i paid $57shipped will sell for 40 shipped

stock 87 egr 20 shipped

1g dsm blow off valve- crushed, held 19psi on my car with 0 flutter even at light throttle let off. does not make loud noise just a light whooosh. has chrome top k&n filter on it $40 shipped

exhaust bracket(the one that holds the testpipe). the rubber is ripped. i dont think this part is made anymore. a new piece of rubber and it will work great. best offer

233&237 fuel pressure regulators- best offer

crank sensor and bracket. i dont know if the sensor is good. bracket is useable.

stock oil filler tube and cap-best offer

stock plastic vacuum block-offer

power master system and brake pedal. had probs with it. if anyone wants parts from it let me know-free +shipping

i can take pictures let me know

cory

i could use the brake accum. ball and the switch put me first in line for that .. thanks alot:eek:

This is a stupid question, but when you say "crushed" (about the BOV), do you mean it's completely busted, or just needs a little fixin'?

you crush the top of it slightly (in a vise) to get more spring pressure. stock they hold about 18 pounds of boost. when you crush it, it will hold over 20psi.

$30 shipped on the ripped exhaust hanger, crank sensor + bracket & vacuum block, all 3 pieces? I can PayPal.

g dsm blow off valve- crushed, held 19psi on my car with 0 flutter even at light thro

Send some picks my way please.
thanks
Chris

john ill send ya an email when i get my paypal account runnin again

volvo ill send you some pics in a little while.

Does the dsm blow off valve come with the intercooler pipe with the mounting flange or just the valve itself?