Some racing in Cali area??

HEATSEEKER

Member!
Hello!

I am flying to USA(San francisco) in late december to mid januari.
Going by car from SF to Los angeles and then to Las vegas.

I woundering if there are ANY racing att all around this places?
I land in SF 26 December and home 10 Januari.

I would love to see some real racing so pleease help me... :)

Thanks!

Hej,
Välkommen till USA;)

Hey
Welcome to the USA.

I've been to Stockholm a few times and gotta say.....some of the nicest American Muscle cars I've seen are roaming the streets of Stockholm during midsummer.:D
I have a couple employees working in Kista.

Personally...I find races everywhere I go...:D Can't seem to avoid them.

As for the legal ones:rolleyes:, you can check the schedules for Pamona, Irwindale, Barona and California Speedway in the LA area, and Las Vegas Motor Speedway to see if any events align with your travel schedule.
Auto Club Raceway at Pomona
TOYOTA Drag Strip at Irwindale - Official Site
Barona 1/8th Mile Drags
Auto Club Dragway - Auto Club Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Tim

Too bad you're coming in so late. The biggest race on the west coast in in Las Vegas in late November.

Hej,
Välkommen till USA;)

Hey
Welcome to the USA.

I've been to Stockholm a few times and gotta say.....some of the nicest American Muscle cars I've seen are roaming the streets of Stockholm during midsummer.:D
I have a couple employees working in Kista.

Personally...I find races everywhere I go...:D Can't seem to avoid them.

As for the legal ones:rolleyes:, you can check the schedules for Pamona, Irwindale, Barona and California Speedway in the LA area, and Las Vegas Motor Speedway to see if any events align with your travel schedule.
Auto Club Raceway at Pomona
TOYOTA Drag Strip at Irwindale - Official Site
Barona 1/8th Mile Drags
Auto Club Dragway - Auto Club Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Tim

Tack så mycket Tim :D

Thank you very much Tim :)

Yes there are some realy nice cars here, to bad there are not so many TB here :frown::)

I will check that out, thanks! :)

Tack så mycket Tim :D

Thank you very much Tim :)

Yes there are some realy nice cars here, to bad there are not so many TB here :frown::)

I will check that out, thanks! :)

I just about got run over while crossing a street in Stockholm a few years back.
I was in the cross walk and heard tires skidding.
When I looked to my right...there's this beautiful blue 64 Buick GS convertible skidding to a hault.
I didn't even flinch.
I figured if a car that nice is gonna be what kills me, then I'm definitly going to Heaven.
So I stood still...smiled...and waited for God to take me.

The guy got it stopped...so I'm still earth bound...but I gave him a thumbs up and he started to laugh once he realized I was a gear head and was not the least bit offended by the near death experience.

I just about got run over while crossing a street in Stockholm a few years back.
I was in the cross walk and heard tires skidding.
When I looked to my right...there's this beautiful blue 64 Buick GS convertible skidding to a hault.
I didn't even flinch.
I figured if a car that nice is gonna be what kills me, then I'm definitly going to Heaven.
So I stood still...smiled...and waited for God to take me.

The guy got it stopped...so I'm still earth bound...but I gave him a thumbs up and he started to laugh once he realized I was a gear head and was not the least bit offended by the near death experience.

Hahaha... ya thats a "nice" way to end the days ;):biggrin: