Some punk azz kid with a skateboard video

I can't speak for anyone else, but I will be more than willing to let it go away if someone answers the questions I asked...:(

Originally posted by ncgreg231
I can't speak for anyone else, but I will be more than willing to let it go away if someone answers the questions I asked...:(

Read some of my posts earlier in the thread. It happened in South Padre, the guy that hit the kid with the skateboard has the nickname "South Padre Gangster". It was part of a Steve-O video. The Steve-O video staff turned the tape into the police, the "South Padre Gangster" is apparently in jail now. That's about all that's known.

Hey Nick - as a matter of fact, I did read your posting, I was more responding to "Lt Doomsday" who claimed this: "Friend of mines uncle knew the guy, i didnt know him, my friend told me about it" but then other postings claim the victim did not die, so who's right?:confused: I was hoping that someone might be able to say specifically that "South Padre Gangster" AKA "John T. Doe" on Feb 30th, 1708 was found guilty...(or something in this fashion). But thanks for the reply.

ok heres one that no one touched on...there was obviously a guy with a camera filming the whole thing that knew this skateboarder. why did no one grab the camera guy and squeeze his neck until the "gangster" came back. if i saw that happen to one of my friends, and there was a guy there filming the whole thing, i would have stomped the cameraman into the ground, then if his friend came to help, he would leave the scene in a body bag. i see what you guys mean about the adrenaline. i am ready to hit someone just from watching that.

the guy with the skateboard would not necessarily have had murder charges pressed against him, but certainly manslaughter charges.

there was a bar fight outside of a local bar here called Jack's not too long ago. there was some beef inside the bar, and when they both wound up outside, one guy punched the other in the face and he went down. he died later due to head trauma. now the tough guy who threw the punch has manslaughter charges pressed against him. the boys in Rahway are gonna have a field day with this little white boy now.

If you throw 1 punch at someone and kill them, you obviously didn't mean to kill them. If you are battering someone with a piece of wood, that is assault with a deadly weapon and would certainly bring a murder charge. Being that it was on tape, he would almost deffinately be convicted of murder.

.40 cal glock dont leave home without it. As far as the guy getting hit,you can see him say go ahead and hit me twice and then tip his head down. Now from my experience I have done this before when a gun was drawn on me and no where to go but its like a game of poker he wasnt bluffin. I makes me sick that NO ONE grabed him of course it doesnt surprize me I was jumped outside a bowling alley by 12-15 people and my 5 freinds just watched. The thing I was mad about Is I took out about 4 of them.:mad: