Some punk azz kid with a skateboard video

Yeah around here, we would bomb on that mother f***** about the time he geared up for that second swing. No questions asked. Thats what you call a FOOL right there, what a dumbass. Hope the other guy didnt really die, if so, up the charge to 1st degree murder.

that one got to me too. The only thing that I could think after watching the video was that I wanted to beat that kids ass.:mad: and it is reeeeeel disgusting that everybody there just watched that dude get stomped. I would step in and help out just because that other kid is probably the biggest asshole that I have ever seen. I mean good god. Never seen such and asshole in my life! Moe than likely, he is getting ass raped right now if he is in jail with an attitude like that.:D

The girl was the victims girlfriend. I heard her say "my boyfriend is bleeding" on the phone to the police in the background.

Thats pretty f***ing pathetic I must say. The guy probably shouldnt have gotten involved, and just let his chick call the cops. Best way to avoid such a situation. Now if the prick with the skateboard were to threaten or make a hostile action first, then its on.

Of course maybe trying to avoid the situation entirely is just me. Reason being that I have a very, very, very bad temper for a somewhat small guy, and a reputation for surprising a lot of people. If he hit me with that skateboard, he better make DAMN sure I didnt get back up. I probably would have been the one in jail in the end, for making him open wide and bite the curb. His onlooker buddies in the background going "OHHH" would have their faces rubbed in the pool of blood.

I'm sorry, but guys like that need their skulls fractured. People who walk around and act tough and cool really arent that tough. Aside from that, size doesnt mean squat.

I felt sick after watching that guy get hit. I had a hard time watching it again, I really hope they guy didnt die. To me there didnt really seem be any reason for him to hit that guy like that.

please dont think all skateboarders are like that guy , I've been skating for the past six years

That guy that got hit 3 times with the skateboard,... He sliped into
a coma and died, Two days later......

are you serious? that kid needs to become someones bitch in prision. i saw that clip the other night on some Steve-o video. what a waste. those guys are ****ing idiots and good old darwinism needs to take care of them

Originally posted by aperrego
Where did you get that info?

Friend of mines uncle knew the guy, i didnt know him, my friend told me about it, and besides, how could anyone take 3 full smacks to the head with a 15 pound skate board? when someone is swingin their hardest? think about it.... yeah not a
pretty sight huh? :(

Originally posted by Lt. Doomsday
Friend of mines uncle knew the guy, i didnt know him, my friend told me about it, and besides, how could anyone take 3 full smacks to the head with a 15 pound skate board? when someone is swingin their hardest? think about it.... yeah not a

As disturbing as that video is, as well as the possibility that the other guy later died, I now want some more compelling proof of death - what city did this happen in? What was the guy's name? Privacy can't be an issue b/c they print your name in the newspaper when you die, as well as this aggravated assault (felonious or otherwise) now moves up to murder1 so that would mean police reports from the place that this happened. I'd hate to think that I have to simply trust your word that it happened...:(

it would also be great to add some footage of that azclown getting pronounced guilty in the courtroom!!!:mad:

I could see the death thing being an urban legend; or just as easily see it is true. If you look at the guys feet when he walks after the felon, you can see he is having some serious neurological problems.
Initially the victim tried to get the felon in a head lock, it took the hat off of the felon.
It is a serious mistake to grab anyone you don't know and not get a good hold of them. If you grab anyone you don't know in a head lock and miss! You better be ready to defend yourself.
I really feel bad for the victim and horrible anger at the felon, but the streets can be cruel and you gotta be ready.

Originally posted by Lt. Doomsday

Not screaming BS.. But there have been allot worse situations that have occured.. For example, police officer got shot with a .38 right between the eyes, bullet travelled under the skin around the skull and exited.. He did not realize he was even shot.. Minimal damage... Example 2 (was on Discovery or one of those channels) kid (4-6 yr) was caught in the middle of a robbery and half his head..YES HEAD was removed by a 12 gauge blast.. He is now 16 with a football size removed.. Hard to say from the video I am no dr, Any head wound is bad, but I would have something substantial to back it up cause it sounds like hearsay or 3rd party info...

~A

I am no doctor, but...

That guy was hit twice on the top of the head with the wheels of the skateboard. That alone probably fractured his skull. The third time was worse, he was hit at the base of the skull with the wheels. That is a VERY sensitive area; another possible fracture. With todays medicine, I would doubt that he died since his GF called the cops imediatly after the fight. That would give the hospital PLENTY of time to relieve any pressure caused by the swelling. However, I would not doubt that he had some brain damage and was in a coma.

Just my opinion,
BOOSTD

I can just about promise you, since I used to skate a lot and built all my buddies boards, that if I hit you with a skateboard at full swing 3 times in the head, you'd die. Anyone in a coma can die, regardless of how you got there. Imagine getting hit in the head 3 times with a 15 lb. baseball bat.

I can't download the video because of my slow azz dial up connection, but I can imagine.

I wish someone knew anything about this kid. If I knew where he was from I would find him and take my stock downpipe thats laying in the garage and beat him with it and then shove it up his ass. This kid is a punk.

so how about it? Any word on skater boy being in jail or the other guy actually dying?:confused:

damn that vidoe had my adrenalin pumpin and I definately want to know the facts in this case

I'm just wondering if this guy was on drugs

where did this happen?

Do you know the kid's name? (just curious to know more of the actual details) TIA

-Greg