Some punk azz kid with a skateboard video

I had to go back and watch it again to be sure I saw it right and--yep, he hit that guy with the underside of the board. There's even more reason to jump in, if one of those metal trucks (axles on a skateboard) caught that dude in the temple it could actually kill him. 99Formula noted that alot of the time in fights like these no one helps out. I think that is because USUALLY the fight is between two guys who are BOTH interested in fighting....in this case, I don't think the victim was so sure about it. Actually, it was about the time when he looked like he was turning his back that the puss whacked him. I've had friends who went to bars and deliberately instigated the fight, and I was TICKED that I would have to jump in and rescue their little selves, but even though this guy would've been a total stranger I would've jumped right in and stopped that crap. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the 'Hero' type, but it really didn't look like the skater had any back-up, so why not?

Originally posted by gn85
Do you have any more details about this kid?? How long he was jailed? What exactly he was charged and convicted of? Any other charges pressed on the bystanders? Location?

Interested. Thanks for telling us this prick is in jail.

I know he had the nickname, "South Padre Gangster". It happened in South Padre. Don't know about jail time, etc. Was just informed by someone else that he was in jail.

you can't say you hate all skaters and that they are ****ing losers..........that's ****ed up on your part man cause not ALL of them are like that and calling tony hawk a loser is just stupid...........learn to say you hate skaters like that not ALL of them...........you ignorant ****

I WOULDA SHOT THE ****ER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE'D BE DRT, DEAD RIGHT THERE. ACTUALLY NO, RUNNING HIM OVER WITH MY CAR AND A NICE BURNOUT ON THE FACE WOULD BE MORE REWARDING.

Originally posted by Crazy87GN
you can't say you hate all skaters and that they are ****ing losers..........that's ****ed up on your part man cause not ALL of them are like that and calling tony hawk a loser is just stupid...........learn to say you hate skaters like that not ALL of them...........you ignorant ****
settle down. i think its stupid and i have a right to say so, don't call me ignorant for having an opinion. Most of the skaters i have come across have no manners and are usually graffiti artists which is pet peave of mine. Ever seen a skater at a car show, when will they learn if that damn chain on their walet touches my ride they will big strangled with it.

"this is why i hate skaters. F***** losers."

that is not an opinion...that is a remark coming from a closed minded person that likes to pejudge people.......my point, earlier said, still stands true........not all are like that and not all wear chain wallets and not all are grafeti artists

Originally posted by Crazy87GN
"this is why i hate skaters. F***** losers."

that is not an opinion...that is a remark coming from a closed minded person that likes to pejudge people.......my point, earlier said, still stands true........not all are like that and not all wear chain wallets and not all are grafeti artists
Let's not turn into a 'Cause Head', here.....if everyone's initial remarks to an angering video were typed out and viewed like they are here, we'd all offend someone every now and then. I get so tired of the 'I'm gonna put down my granola and defend (whoever) because that's the kind of hippie I am.' attitude. And what's the deal with your spelling? Be careful, you keep butchering the language like that, you're gonna be bashed by some other do-gooder for making fun of the illiterate.
I really don't think 88 Cutty.. was making fun of an entire demographic, just the stupid ones, but people like you will start arguments unless that is plainly spelled out for them. I'm not trying to initiate a flame war, I just think it was out of line to attack a member here over nothing.

Oh, and by the way...ALL skaters are incompetant lowlives incapable of getting attention in any manner other than that showcased in the above video. I mean ALL of them. Every last one. (See, I don't really mean that, but isn't it fun?)

i am sorry to see S*** like that happen to good samaritans, he was just trying to help the girl and then gets wacked with a skateboard over the head even when he was on the ground got hit a few times, that F***** needs a beating of his own, i even heard people in the background laughing as if it was funny, :mad: , i would off gotten out of my car tackled his B**** A**, taken his skateboard throw it away and then beat the F****** life out of him, that really makes me angry, it got me by surprise when the guy got wacked on the head with the skate board , i almost jumped into the screen to get in the action.:mad:

Word around the boards is that the guy collapsed and died 3 hours later from massive head trauma and swelling of the brain...

Kinda adds to the disturbing factor...

Originally posted by MadPSI
Word around the boards is that the guy collapsed and died 3 hours later from massive head trauma and swelling of the brain...

Kinda adds to the disturbing factor...

You are kidding right:(

Does anyone know any more information on the guy that got hit:confused:

And you other two, stop fighting will ya, 2 weeks before Christmas MAN is everyone on edge.

Take a chill guys. :D :D

I find that hard to believe. I'd lay $ on that being a new "urban legend" because some twisted individual has noting better to do than start rumors on a tragic situation.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Can you say "Felonious Assault"? In Michigan assaulting someone with a weapon (can be anything including a skateboard) is a felony punishable by up to 4 years in state prison. Combine that with MDOP (Malicious Destruction of Property) by skating down the roof of someone's car. I'd love to arrest that guy.

As far as standing by, I couldn't just stand there and do absolutely nothing even if I weren't in law enforcement. Now if I were in that victim's shoes he'd be staring down the barrel of my .45 with instructions to hit the deck, face down.

People like that is why they build jails and prisons.

Exactly what I was thinking.
One count of felonious assault with a weapon.
One count of indecent exposure.
That video sure got to me.
I wanted to bust his head.:mad:

that little bastard is lucky he dont live in New York, cause if that was me that got hit or any of my friends, he would have woke up in a casket. That pisses me off. Pussies liek that is why i carrie around my alluminum jack handle ;)

Man, that video really got to me too. How can someone be such an a**hole. Can't believe that everyone just stood around.

Makes me think of that bumper sticker: "The more peolpe I meet, the more I like my dog."

I hope he is rotting in jail with a few new "boyfriends"

Mark F.

87 GN 11.9 @ 115

This is why we should fight to keep our gun rights.
If that were me confronting that kid, he would have a hole so big through his head you could drive your Buick through it.
People like that should just be exterminated.

D@mn, I sure hope that guy is ok. The other I dont even care what happens to him but I'm sure he will get his in the end. And I cant believe the people standing there did nothing, other than the victim, that girl had more balls than everyone there.:mad:

Originally posted by regalgs
D@mn, I sure hope that guy is ok. The other I dont even care what happens to him but I'm sure he will get his in the end. And I cant believe the people standing there did nothing, other than the victim, that girl had more balls than everyone there.:mad:
Oh, he'll get his, alright....one of these days he's gonna try and swing his gay little skateboard at a Royce Gracie fan and is gonna find his arms tied around his neck real quick. You can go around f**king with people like that for only so long before you accidentally bump into somebody who's alot badder than you thought.