Some pics of the new setup

Dusty Bradford said:
Richie, it looks bad ass. Might as well bring it on to Huntsville this weekend and break it in :wink:

DB,

Are you ready 100%?

very very nice car !!!looks like it will fly!!i like how neat and clean it all looks.nice job!!will it be at the nats next year?
[*]87gn 109 block all ported girdled,all the rest of the crap small turbo for now.

lastest

It is running now and will be going out this weekend for some shake downs. I have the finished pics but they are to large of a file to load. what do I need to do to make them smaller

TURBOKID said:
It is running now and will be going out this weekend for some shake downs. I have the finished pics but they are to large of a file to load. what do I need to do to make them smaller
Richie,

Try this http://resizr.lord-lance.com/

If that don't work email them to me and I will do it for you :tongue:

Shane I no the sie was down but did you get the pics I sent you? I will be a peidmont this sunday and the Rock next weekend for the Civil Wars.

Richie

TURBOKID said:
Shane I no the sie was down but did you get the pics I sent you? I will be a peidmont this sunday and the Rock next weekend for the Civil Wars.

Richie

Richie,

You know that I could have done it. :confused:

Here are Richie's new Pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Richie,

I will get them reposted after the upgrade and we turn up the posting size here :D

Shane, Thanks for posting the new pics of Richie's ride and a BIG THANKS for upgrading the site and turning up the size limit for posting pictures.. We need it! :) :cool: