Newly Restored Pics......

Very nice...car looks great!!!!:cool:

Is that a 275/60/15 tire on the rear?

They're Hoosier Quick Time Pro's 27x10.5x15's. Basically slicks with 2 lines in them, and DOT legal(just don't use em in the rain, trust me :eek:)

What paint system did you use, in DETAIL.

Don't know what you mean by paint system, but it's a 2 stage paint/clearcoat useing all DuPont products, wetsanded and buffed.

looks awesome...what did the resto include?

Thanks! Basically repairing the little rust it had, stripping paint to metal, repair dings and any imperfections, replaceing seals, restore trim, new lenses and emblems and I just started to detail the undercarrage and a ton of little things i'm sure i'm forgetting!

KB

Sweet ride man, its nice to see someone putting that much hardwork into thier car and still make it look stock i can tell you take pride in your ride. :)

Yea, I try to keep it looking good, but I don't need to tell anyone hear about black cars! Actually, I haven't even waxed the car yet as i'm afraid too!! Got caught in the rain 1 time and with those Hoosier Quick Time Pro's on there, it felt like I was driving on ice all the way home, lol.

They're Hoosier Quick Time Pro's 27x10.5x15's. Basically slicks with 2 lines in them, and DOT legal(just don't use em in the rain, trust me :eek:)

Don't know what you mean by paint system, but it's a 2 stage paint/clearcoat useing all DuPont products, wetsanded and buffed.

Chroma base, chroma clear then? Cool. I am planning to use the same myself.