Some pics of the new setup

You and me both. Set in the seat tonight and made some 4 sec passes already! :D
Its coming together nice it has been a job rewiring the car this time. There was a lot of stuff in the car from over the years, but the good thing it is much simpler now and loosed same weight too.

Just remembering a good test session at the "farm"

Attachments

• farmpics.jpg
    farmpics.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1,051
That's what I'm talking about. Did Dan build the crossover? I like the way it's support is built to the frame rails. Car is looking real nice and I can't wait to see it in ATL ;)

updated pics

Dusty yes Dan built the cross over along with the headers. I have almost every thing I can do done, but putting in the trans. and making the trans. lines. That is what I'm going to work on this week. So by weeks end I may be look'n a carb. motor to put in and make some laps!! Boy I am ready to twist this thing bad!!! Not looking good for the races this month, I really hate missing the "Rock" because I'm always running for the win there in front of the home crowd. Wish I could be in Huntsville this weekend, Dusty go kick some ass there for me as well.
Over and out
Richie

Attachments

• race_car_Richies_shop009.jpg
    race_car_Richies_shop009.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 750
Ummmm Wow, that is totally sick!
What size rim are you using in the back?
Those tires loo bigger than our Ws on a 10inch.

they look bigger because you need your W'S on 14 inch I have 12 inch and some use 13 inch rear wheels.

Holy $hit that looks good. Wish you were coming to Huntsville or ATL. You got some hours in the polishing. We'll meet up sooner or later.

We'll give it a shot this weekend although it's a typical George Howard "all run" race. Looks like a Limited Street car with 345/60's radials could run if he wants. Practically no rules. I really don't care though since it's so close to the house. I'll enter and take a shot at whoever's in the other lane. I came in for a break, been changing plugs and gettin it ready to be in the trailer Wednesday. Back to work...

TURBOKID said:
they look bigger because you need your W'S on 14 inch I have 12 inch and some use 13 inch rear wheels.

Even with the 29.5Ws???

Dusty Bradford said:
Holy $hit that looks good. Wish you were coming to Huntsville or ATL. You got some hours in the polishing. We'll meet up sooner or later.

We'll give it a shot this weekend although it's a typical George Howard "all run" race. Looks like a Limited Street car with 345/60's radials could run if he wants. Practically no rules. I really don't care though since it's so close to the house. I'll enter and take a shot at whoever's in the other lane. I came in for a break, been changing plugs and gettin it ready to be in the trailer Wednesday. Back to work...

Get of the internet and back to work! :eek: ;)

John Wilde said:
Get of the internet and back to work! :eek: ;)

I am working. Been getting schooled up on my AFCO shock adjustment so I make sure to put the power down this weekend. They are still set where I baselined them from the start....In the middle of the adjustment on both compression and rebound. It's going .30's if I get it to hook. Remember I have at least 2 more degrees of timing and 4# of boost to go....

Dusty Bradford said:
I am working. Been getting schooled up on my AFCO shock adjustment so I make sure to put the power down this weekend. They are still set where I baselined them from the start....In the middle of the adjustment on both compression and rebound. It's going .30's if I get it to hook. Remember I have at least 2 more degrees of timing and 4# of boost to go....

Can you give me a 1.35 this weekend?
And don't tease me about how much more power you have left! :wink: :eek: