some more TSO updates....the way they should all be built

EightSecV6

MDBL
a few shots of Jeffs car and one other we are completing;)

Attachments

• DSC02920.JPG
    DSC02920.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 461
  • DSC02921.JPG
    DSC02921.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 469
  • DSC02934.JPG
    DSC02934.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC02936.JPG
    DSC02936.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC02937.JPG
    DSC02937.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 466
the green turbo is for mock up, before the comments start flying:D

Attachments

• DSC02941.JPG
    DSC02941.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC02943.JPG
    DSC02943.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC02944.JPG
    DSC02944.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC02946.JPG
    DSC02946.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 469
Cars look great Bill, what's the mpg going to be??;) Or should I say gpm?:cool:

I like it, great looking car.
I also like the way the fuel cell sump is through a hole in the trunk floor. Time to get out the cut off wheel.

Jim

That thing has too many bars ;) your definately not gonna pass tech at Bowling green . I figure everyone would build it like that there wherent rules restricing us , looks sweet .

Looks great Bill/Jeff. Looking forward to checking it out at Norwalk if you guys go. I'll let you know how the chute looks. :eek:

That looks sick, only other Regal/G-body I've seen with those monster 315/60's was Michael Fell's.

That looks sick, only other Regal/G-body I've seen with those monster 315/60's was Michael Fell's.

Speaking of that should be coming back together soon.

Bill, the projects looks sick please more updates as time allows.
If you are really kind, pictures of the TA would be nice!

We are trying. Im just glad to get it back to the shop. Now all I have to do is start cracking on it. Hope to have it done first part of the summer. Long road ahead. Frame is notched. The inside frame rail is now the outer. I had the factory tubs removed so I could run the new tubs up to the back glass. Thats the only way these damn mud tires will fit. Well at least the way I want them to fit. If I cant tuck it then Im not running them. Now I have to get the front down.

We are trying. Im just glad to get it back to the shop. Now all I have to do is start cracking on it. Hope to have it done first part of the summer. Long road ahead. Frame is notched. The inside frame rail is now the outer. I had the factory tubs removed so I could run the new tubs up to the back glass. Thats the only way these damn mud tires will fit. Well at least the way I want them to fit. If I cant tuck it then Im not running them. Now I have to get the front down.

If it runs half as good as it looks, you will not fail to impress.

Thanks John,
Does anyone know where to get aluminum wheels anodized? I want them to look like the wheels on the pro stock cars. I know Im getting flamed for this. I can hear it already why black.
Is that what they use in pro stock. i dont think powdercoat would work