Some good news…I started a business.

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I always had it in the back of my mind to start a business when and if I came up with a good enough idea. As you may or may not know I have been coming up with product ideas for many years some good and some never made it off the drawing board.

The Tool Mat is the one that I am taking to the next level. I presented this idea to a friend in the automotive aftermarket that I have known for many years and he believes in it also.

Classic Design Concepts will be advertising and using their contacts to get them sold through other Mustang parts distributers and companies like Summit ……I will not be selling them myself only through the distributors.

The first tool mat to be sold through them will be the 05-09 Mustang and I have already designed the 13-14 Mustang and will be doing some Camaros and possibly some Chrysler products. The GN tool mat will not be sold through them.

Pictured below is the 05-09 mustang tool mat.

My company is Amerapart.
If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please let me know. regards rick

http://shop.classicdesignconcepts.com/2005-2009-mustang-mechanics-catch-all

DSCN2172.JPG
DSCN2175.JPG

Id like to throw a suggestion out there. A magnet. Something to hold the fastener. Hold.that small socket . Maybe just a transmission magnet(circle) or a rectangle to line the fasteners up on . Might not be worth the hassle but if I bought on something would get epoxied on. Or maybe a molded in bowl with a magnet under it. I don't know. Just some thoughts

Here's to you doing well with your new activity! Good Luck

Best of luck. Your Gn tool mat was a gift from the gods.

Very cool dude good luck. It's missing the beer holder though.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions...was actually thinking about both suggestions mentioned . The magnet I figured people already have one and can just put it in themselves saves money on the part cost. The cup holder :rolleyes:.. is something I am still thinking about and how to best to add it, if I do add one.....thanks for both ideas. (y)

Best of luck to you. The only idea I have right now is a two piece valve cover. It would be cool to be able to remove just the lid for checks and adjustments.

Good luck the tool mat is a quality item hope you the best if luck. Everybody should have one of these in their garage. I too like the idea of a 12oz beverage holder

Id like to throw a suggestion out there. A magnet. Something to hold the fastener. Hold.that small socket . Maybe just a transmission magnet(circle) or a rectangle to line the fasteners up on . Might not be worth the hassle but if I bought on something would get epoxied on. Or maybe a molded in bowl with a magnet under it. I don't know. Just some thoughts

Here's to you doing well with your new activity! Good Luck

As soon as I saw it I thought it needed a magnet on it somewhere. TexasT is pretty smart, we think alike. Nice tray, great idea.

As soon as I saw it I thought it needed a magnet on it somewhere. TexasT is pretty smart, we think alike. Nice tray, great idea.
I was born in Akron, could be ohioians think alike. A beer holder would be good too.

You should advertise it on chevelles.com. Your GN Tool Mat fits nicely on my 68 Chevelle

Great idea.
Just make sure it gets plenty of exposure. Advertising is extremely expensive, so the bigger companies like Summit and Jegs will be perfect to get in to.
I was successful at a small business called Thermonetix and produced a product called Guitar body huggerz. I say successful because I produced, packaged, and shipped my own product, but advertising was killing me. My wife and I both agreed to stop because I started working 70hrs a week as an engineer (way more steady income). I have another idea that i have been saving for years that will blow people away and I wont have any problems getting investors. Finishing engineering school first tho.
Good luck and keep us updated. It is a very exciting time in your life for sure.