Some advice with supporting mods

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
The current set up in my signature: I'm not planning on doing the work for a little bit of time since I'm deployed in the Philippines, but I'd like some input from some of you knowledgeable guys on the board. Let me know if I'm not thinking of something.

Currently:
6152E, Champion heads/Intake, 218/218 Comp Roller, T&D Rockers, Alkycontrol, Accufab TB & Plenum, 60 pounders, Reds Double pumper, MAFT-PRO, LS1 MAF, Powerlogger, LC-1 Wideband, Stretch SLIC, THDP, ATR duals, Art Carr 2004R, CPT 9" 3200 N/L, H&R Swaybar/LCA/UCA, MT Street Radials...

New setup
CPT66BB, Champion heads/Intake, T&D Rockers, Alkycontrol, Accufab TB & Plenum, Reds Double pumper, MAFT-PRO, LS1 MAF, Powerlogger, LC-1 Wideband, THDP, ATR duals, Art Carr 2004R, CPT 9" 3200 N/L, H&R Swaybar/LCA/UCA, MT Street Radials...

Variables:
Roller Cam: I have two, either I can stay with the 218/218 Roller or I also have a 210/215 Roller NIB ready to install, really not too much feedback out there on this cam though. I love the 218/218 for the mid range and top end power, once it starts to pull it feels like it won't let up.

SLIC vs. FMIC:
I have been looking at going to an aluminum radiator and a FMIC, with the bigger turbo I almost feel it is necessary, looking at an all reliable Precision FMIC.

60lb injectors or bigger??? I have a quad air double pumper in the tank. Just don't want to lean out.

Stock headers vs. aftermarket: I'm looking at replacing my DS with a kirban stock upgrade, using the PS log style stock header and I have an ATR crossover. Really don't want to spend too much money here, I think the stock headers with a port job will suffice.

Convertor: I think this convertor should be enough to spool the BB66 in a nasty way....

Last thing is the block:
I've got a 109 short block Billet mains, ARP fasteners, turbo crank, forged slugs, recond stock rods.

I've also got a 109 block girdled, ARP fasteners, eagle crank, forged slugs, recond stock rods.

Opinions.... just want to make sure that I'm not overlooking anything. The only items that I will need to purchase and may be swayed on are the FMIC, injectors, and radiator.

BT

What are your goals with the car? That will effect the answers...

My goal is to sqeeze every bit of HP out of the car without blowing the motor (or until I do), hence why I'm pulling the vin matching block out of it. I'm not focused on a Dyno number or a track time, just running the car like it outta be....BTW, I was planning on having BW do the tuning since your only a few miles up I-95....