SOLD !!

PHANTASM

POWERED BY POVERTY
Since the other thread got bombarded with questions I decided to just start another thread.
reason it is for sale is I just don't have the time,space and money to drive it. I have a machine shop and another turbo mustang and can justify having more than one car.

I have owned the car for about 3 years and bought it with a bad engine.
The engine has been rebuilt with a lot of quality parts and upgrades. I have a huge folder with window sticker from orig owner.

BODY: IT IS A HARDTOP CAR and the body has original paint and has flaws but gets looks. weatherstripping is ok but I would replace as the car needs paint. the left frontbumper filler is torn and the previous owner made the car a blackout car, the car IS VERY SOLID AND NOT ROTTED OUT. it has scale around the door hinges and bottoms of the doors but not really that bad I my opinion.

EXHAUST: stock headers with 3" Houston style downpipe, magnaflow mufflers and newpipe from downpipe back to mufflers. sounds very good.

ENGINE: engine .030 over and honed with TORQUE PLATE. trw forged pistons,plasma rings,stock rods polished beams and arp bolts,bhj balancer and jw flexplate, center mains have billet caps and arp main studs (has been line honed), new h.v front cover, new cam sensor oil drive,baffled 7qt rjc pan and pickup,rjc crank and waterpump pulleys,204/214 hyd cam,shaft roller rockers, ported heads (flow 210 int/173 exh), arp head studs, aftermarket valve covers, CAT STEEL CRANK STOCK STROKE, ECT..

FUEL SYSTEM: is stock with the exception of a gss340 pump and new sender unit that has less than 1000 miles on it. the tank is in great shape inside and out (looks to have been replaced)

INTERIOR: the interior is original with the exception of the lh pillar gauges. it also has a scan master and a wideband set up. digital dash,cruise,pw,pl, power seats, tilt column shift, saddletan interior.
seats are not torn and headliner is great, everything works as it should.

GLASS: no cracks or chips

car has clean title and has not been wrecked or stolen.

please if you are interested and need information then call. im not on here much and don't always see replys to the thread.
thanks. 651.283.9800
RPO.png
RPO.png
109 build.png
mr9r35.jpg
30xfw50.jpg
1zczk86.jpg
Antoun 009.jpg
k2zddk.jpg
r0xws5.jpg
RPO.png
109 build.png
mr9r35.jpg
30xfw50.jpg
1zczk86.jpg
Antoun 009.jpg
k2zddk.jpg
r0xws5.jpg

Was all the crome painted
Or was it replaced with orig black pieces ?
( bumpers. Bezels. Grill. Window trim.tail lights)

chrome was painted with flat black. it will come off it looks like, starting to flake off and there is chrome under it.

the car is for sale yes, clear title and no history of stolen or damage.

not all the chrome was painted. the doors and rocker moldings are still chrome but have a few small dingers.

forgot to mention car has a lt1 maf 3" intake pipe and turbo tweak chips. also has a maf translator that was new.

Also the transmission has been fully rebuilt with good clutches and such. has an orange stripe 11" converter with lock up. shifts great. nice and firm with no issues.

rear axle is stock posi with I believe 3:42 GEARS.

Ive been watching this car for over a year and have always thought this car was a steal!!! Someone got a great deal..