SOLD Moderators delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is beautiful !!

At this price I don't see this lasting through the day. I really wish I had the money....GLWS

Bryan

Car has been SOLD.

Thank you Ken for your purchase & I wish you many miles of smiles in that car. :)

Thank you Turbo Buick .com for the listing & years of good info / friends.

Wow, that is a sharp car. How much did it sell for?...Mike

Car has been SOLD.

Thank you Ken for your purchase & I wish you many miles of smiles in that car. :)

Thank you Turbo Buick .com for the listing & years of good info / friends.
I was right ...didn't make it through the day
Congrats on the sale.

Bryan

I was right ...didn't make it through the day
Congrats on the sale.

Bryan

Yep, you hit the nail on the head.
Didn't make it through the day, only lasted 6 1/2 hrs.!.!.!.
(If I wasn't laid off last week :mad:, it wouldn't have lasted even an hour today ;).)

Last edited:
Yep, you hit the nail on the head.
Didn't make it through the day, only lasted 6 1/2 hrs.!.!.!.
(If I wasn't laid off last week it wouldn't have lasted an hour today :mad:)
Although I am not laid off, I don't have the extra coin right now either or I would have pulled the trigger on this . The new owner got a nice car at a great price!

Bryan

It only lasted 6.5 hours because it took Ken 2 to drive down there! LOL

Good score Ken...I might have to beet you out of it!

If was on my game I woulda bought it , then sold mine......nah I turned too many bolts on mine at RC's to let it go.
Keeping it forever. I got to upgrade my wheel/tire combo for sure after seeing that car. Soooo nice.

Robbie why don't you give me a call we might be able to do some trading!!!! I really like this car but you do have some very rare and nice cars I would consider selling or trading this one.....

Ken

Ken are you still interest in the 26K mile Dark Cherry Impala SS I have?
DSC01535_zpsr6mptdrv.jpg

Here are the details...
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...6k-miles-bone-stock-collector-quality.424227/

I also have a black one just like it with 28K miles.

Hey Ken I sold the cherry red Impala yesterday...I have a couple people that was interested in that car that really want the black one. If your interested in trading the WH1 on it I would be interested in talking about it now...or if I sell it out right just buying that car. I have that blue 87 T I may be persuaded to trade too if your interested.

DSC01756_zpsjijjxido.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.