(SOLD) GTA Rims 16x10 highly polished

SHADOWII

PICS IN POST#6
Gauging interest in 2 gta fronts.( 4-16x8's SOLD) & 2-16x10's
The 10's are polished rims.
asking $700.00 +shpg +p/p fee's

Last edited:
I have a potential buyer in front of you at present. I am waiting for my son to get here to post the pics this afternoon. I will keep you in line if the he doesn't want them.
Thanks for looking.
Tom

Here are some pics for you guys.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 6.JPG
photo 7.JPG
photo 8.JPG

No road rash, just some brake dust. Two have the edge shaved where I didn't know about the necessity for the spacers, but no problem w/them I drove more than 700 miles to bring the car back to Tn. from Florida and many street miles here.

There is one guy in front of you, if he passes I'll let you know. I'm asking $700.00+ shp'g and p/p if applicable.
Thanks for looking,
Tom

fyi those are not "non dimpled " as the title of thread says
dimpled refers to the end of the spoke
85-87 were smooth (non dimpled) and made from two parts , the center and the drum welded together
88 up were dimpled one piece rims ..
the spoke ends on all your pics have dimples

thats a good price on the 10s considering gbody isnt offering them anymore and he required a core set to get them done

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I work different shifts. I'm gonna have to pass for now. I just bought another car for my daughter. They are beautiful rims. Been searching for a while for a set

Thanks pacecarta, I learn something new every day. I will correct that.
No problem Kenny, and thanks for informing me and for looking. That's why I'm selling these, to pay off some debt. lol!

I know the feeling. I just paid her college tuition and then this car popped up. Seems like I got crushed all at once.