(SOLD) GTA Rims 16x10 highly polished

I see you are in TN? Have you been able to box them up to guesstimate shipping? I might be interested, depending on shipping to 67060.

Thanks!

James

James, I have a local guy coming to look at them this weekend, but will keep you updated.
Thanks for looking,
Tom

Are these for front or rear. I thought you said front GTA in your post. Doesn't make sense for the front, but for the rear. I have a set on my car now, but they are 15". I wouldn't mind putting 16's on the rear.

There are 2 different off-sets, one for the fronts and another off-set for the rears on the GNX's. For the GN's the fronts were the more popular because they required a thinner spacer. I used a 5/16" w/mine. That is w/the 16x8" wheels. The 10" wheels were widened by gbodyparts w/ the correct off-set for the rears and gives that deep dish look. I like them a lot, unfortunately I won't be able to use them w/the c/4 corvette brakes I purchased to upgrade the GN's brakes.

There are 2 different off-sets, one for the fronts and another off-set for the rears on the GNX's. For the GN's the fronts were the more popular because they required a thinner spacer. I used a 5/16" w/mine. That is w/the 16x8" wheels. The 10" wheels were widened by gbodyparts w/ the correct off-set for the rears and gives that deep dish look. I like them a lot, unfortunately I won't be able to use them w/the c/4 corvette brakes I purchased to upgrade the GN's brakes.
What size tire where recommend to use with 16x10 ?

The largest were 315x50 MT's, but 295's are probably more common. I believe pacecarta stated he was running 325's. What diameter are you looking to run? 26" is stock and if you are putting down good power, you might want to consider a 28". I had my spd-o re-calibrated for the difference when running the 28" tall tires.

i ran 325s on 15x10s
the 16x10s are little tight with 295 mickeys . they will fit had to keep the car up a little to avoid rubbing at back edge of quarter panel even with rolled lips. to let the car run a little lower went to 275 M+H . currently running that setup on my 86