SOLD -3.5” SINGLE SHOT EXHAUST, MANDREL FORMED

Buddy Mitchum

This item has been SOLD - is a 3-1/2” SINGLE SHOT EXHAUST, MANDREL FORMED. Brand unknown but an excellent piece. Used less than 100 miles. Was on a car I purchased a number of years ago that I converted back to stock. Includes 2 sets of Remflex Exhaust Gaskets (RF8003), 3-1/2" Collector Flange, 3 bolt holes. - $300.00 plus shipping.

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg
DSCN0014.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but when I removed them from the car it was my intentions to put them back on after the rebuild. I decided to go with a dual exhaust system and save the single shot for another time.

So, that piece that looks like a bullet muffler (but I think it's not), what is that? Looks sort of like an SLP loudmouth resonator. Trying to envision what this would sound like.

So, that piece that looks like a bullet muffler (but I think it's not), what is that? Looks sort of like an SLP loudmouth resonator. Trying to envision what this would sound like.

This exhaust was on a car that I bought from an individual in Florida. I don't know what the bullet shaped muffler is but I know that it had a very throaty sound to it. Other than that, I don't know anything about the exhaust. The muffler could always be replaced. I personally liked the sound and planned to use it on a car I intended to build. Intentions turned to dust. Forward to now and it's on the auction block.