So, What's planned for January?!?!?!?!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Any N.C. gatherings planned?? Any racing?? If so lets hear about it.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Any N.C. gatherings planned?? Any racing?? If so lets hear about it.

What ever that you will be footing the bill for will be fine with me. :biggrin:

Since the weather is apt to change without much warning during Jan-Feb, we(NC GM Turbo V6 group) have decided to kind of play it by ear. We may have a get together(probably a smaller scale at a restaurant) either late Jan/early Feb time frame to cover both months. Ideas are welcome. We are close to 40 registered members now! You guys need to get signed up there, I should have an answer back from the speedway soon for AutoFair. ;)

16 year anniversary dinner party!!1

I'm hoping to plan a dinner party for our 16 year anniversary !!!! :smile: Saturday night, Jan 28th providing Steve is in town. I do hope EVERYONE will attend please let me know who is able to attend I'm thinking around 7p.m. I will let everyone know later about more details.

thanks,
KATE

Keep me updated!! I'll be up at Duke Medical on Jan.17th, so I'm not sure what things are looking like for the rest of the month.

K.

We should get together for a Jan/Feb meet. AFter a long down time my buick fired up this week. So I won't have to drive the camaro.....to cold anyway to go with the top down.