So Whad do you do/Whats your Occupation

Been working at TOYOTA MOTOR MFG in Georgetown Ky for 13yrs. Help building the Toyota Camry and the Toyota Venza...but the 1hr drive to work is a killer :frown:

I just left T in April when they had the buyout. It was all IT work, moved a few datacenters to Erlanger and did some supplier CAD work up around Detroit while I was with them. Glad you survived the stuff over the past year. Are you north or south of them?

guns girls and stuff

Cool, my mom used to be an MP in Zweibruken germany, and I was born in Lanhdstul germany in 91. , and when it comes to a gun, I dont want any troubles ( shoot if I really wanted a gun.. I could buy one no questions asked in a few minutes... probably not legally), and I would keep it in the approved water tight case, or take to the range, I just dont want problems with the 5-0. Plus the mosberg shotty has a narrow choke in it which is cool, yeah Id use it to "protect my assets" which at my age is only my car, cat, 32" flatscreen, ps3, and my food.:biggrin: and as for the girl... shes really nice to me, and im kinda nervous... first time in a while (need 2 get my swagger back)... im nervous, but my heart says its worth it and dont vomit... and I hope she likes me... and not the car, or she may hate it because its a hooptie, and my soul kinda hopes for the best but is prepared for a letdown... and I think shes 2 years older than me 2:biggrin:

just take it easy use your head and if you drink which alot of kids do these days keep the gun put away. nothing good ever comes out of guns and alcohol mixed. Shotgun is a good gun to have as it has a wide spread pattern and you don't have to be real accurate. as for a pistol please don't your way to young and if you get caught with it, it's not worth it. Another thing don't buy a used gun off the street. again if you get caught with it you don't know where it's been, and what it's been used for. get one at a pawnshop or gun store so you have documentation and actually have it in your name. picture this, you buy a pistol off the street and have to use it. police come out and have to do ballistics on it and it matches to one used in a homicide or assault before you had it. Or worse it was stolen and now it's in your possession. possession of it is 9/10's of the law and it's a FELONY. talk about really screwing up your future, that could do it. there are alot of guys on here who can give you good advice. it's really up to you on if you take it to heart or with a grain of salt. as for girls, just take care of yourself and use insurance ( protection ) your too young to have kids and it'll sidetrack you. i'm sure you have a few freinds who may have kids and just take life seriously. what you do now may and could affect it for the rest of your life. If this one doesn't work out then don't sweat it there are plenty more trust me, i'm sure she won't be the last. one last thing, NEVER put put your hands on her or any woman in a violent way buddy because that can also be a felony depending on how bad it is. If you get mad, walk out of the house or get away and take 20-30 mins to calm down. it's never worth hitting or messing them up. You have alot of life infront of you. make good decisions and man up to the ones you don't. we all make mistakes just try to consider what the repercussions are from them.

I just left T in April when they had the buyout. It was all IT work, moved a few datacenters to Erlanger and did some supplier CAD work up around Detroit while I was with them. Glad you survived the stuff over the past year. Are you north or south of them?

I live in Louisville, yeah had to stick it out...now we are working alot of overtime...to young for a buyout :smile:

just take it easy use your head and if you drink which alot of kids do these days keep the gun put away. nothing good ever comes out of guns and alcohol mixed. Shotgun is a good gun to have as it has a wide spread pattern and you don't have to be real accurate. as for a pistol please don't your way to young and if you get caught with it, it's not worth it. Another thing don't buy a used gun off the street. again if you get caught with it you don't know where it's been, and what it's been used for. get one at a pawnshop or gun store so you have documentation and actually have it in your name. picture this, you buy a pistol off the street and have to use it. police come out and have to do ballistics on it and it matches to one used in a homicide or assault before you had it. Or worse it was stolen and now it's in your possession. possession of it is 9/10's of the law and it's a FELONY. talk about really screwing up your future, that could do it. there are alot of guys on here who can give you good advice. it's really up to you on if you take it to heart or with a grain of salt. as for girls, just take care of yourself and use insurance ( protection ) your too young to have kids and it'll sidetrack you. i'm sure you have a few freinds who may have kids and just take life seriously. what you do now may and could affect it for the rest of your life. If this one doesn't work out then don't sweat it there are plenty more trust me, i'm sure she won't be the last. one last thing, NEVER put put your hands on her or any woman in a violent way buddy because that can also be a felony depending on how bad it is. If you get mad, walk out of the house or get away and take 20-30 mins to calm down. it's never worth hitting or messing them up. You have alot of life infront of you. make good decisions and man up to the ones you don't. we all make mistakes just try to consider what the repercussions are from them.

2 hell with the gun, I just wanna get my Timing gear cover fixed... I miss driving my TB, and I didnt ask the girl out, (its a long story). When it comes to drinking I really dont like it:eek: beer is the NASTIEST stuff I have EVER tasted, and prefer cognac and girly drinks with 5% alcahol. And when it comes to striking women, I already know that... that is a TABOO, u just dont do it, just walk away or call 5-0. Ive seen enought Tru TV and CSI Miami to know what they can do when it comes 2 forensics. Ill wait till later but I have learned something I will post later... what makes you a man is not a gun, but the fists God gave you at the ends of your arms that makes a better man.
From the movie Friday... :biggrin:

Well when I used to come on the board I did home loans. Wow haven't the times changed. I know do tech support for Allstate :) you know you are in good hands!

I must say it is nice to see alot of names I remember!

Eod

10 yrs Military Bomb Disposal Tech, 3 tours in Iraq (that sh!t was fun) 2yrs civilian bomb disposal work. On my way to a company in Orlando to teach mine field clearance to Army and Marines.