so this guy yells at me for walking on his gbody...

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
i was just walking down the street... minding my own business. i thought it was a rug so i walked right over it and this guy blows up saying i'm walking on his car:confused:
then this little kid comes up and starts petting it and is calling it "snuffles"

i just apologized and walked away all confused, lol!!:p

for what it is... its done well, imo :) to each his own

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,790
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 987
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,739
This would be complete if there were a hairy assed gorilla of a dude with a bald head driving it.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Dog shampoo is not cheaper than regular shampoo.....nor is it cheaper than Rain-X car wash or Meguiers.

No one owns a comb that big.

it's bad enough when dogs like pissing on our wheels, now they're gonna dry hump it.

That makes me hornyyyy

Attachments

• austin-powers-makes-me-horny.jpg
    austin-powers-makes-me-horny.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 651
Its an easy way to cover up a LOT of rust fast and cheep. And get a lot of attention at the same time. However, I wouldnt drive it to save my life.

Anybody remember the "Wolly Mamoth" from the origional Pinks? Another furry black car. That was semi-cool.

And to the "Nobody has a comb that big" comment, anybody seen spaceballs, the scene when the comb the desert, you just need to get a comb from that movie and your set.

Get some fast growing grass seed and grind it into the fabric. It really will be a chia-monte in a few weeks.

Awwww, poor thing! I cant believe this. Did it get hurt? I hope you didnt damage it's fluffy fur....LOL!

That car does not go to the carwash it need to go to the salon for a waxing...