So The GN"x" Is Finally Finished...

Black..

That is one Nice lookin' car! You did it right blacking everything out, Looks very sharp, I love black on these cars, and this is one of those examples done right....Way to go.

Will your meeting be near the weekend? If so, There is a pretty cool place to hang out on Saturday nights called Kellars. There is usually a good mix of rides there.
The meeting is schedules for 03/23-03/25 (Monday-Wednesday). Any cool places to go on those evenings? If I can escape the corporate prison, I will try to hit up a place that has some other gear-heads running around. :cool:

Good looking car! Makes me want to just leave mine parked
Thanks! :D

I think about leaving it parked now out of fear of getting a ding. But then the temptation wins out & I have to go out and drive it. Hell, it's been driving me insane the last several days not driving her because of all the rain we've been getting. :frown:

nice job what flares did you use .
Thanks! :)

I used the flares were on the car when I bought it. The way I understand it, the car was "cloned" to a GNX back in 87 or 88 by the original owner. He went to a Buick dealer and had the flares, vents & wheels installed using OEM parts.

That is one Nice lookin' car! You did it right blacking everything out, Looks very sharp, I love black on these cars, and this is one of those examples done right....Way to go.
Thank ya! :D

I actually entertained the idea of a two-tone or all out color change when I first decided to get it painted. I found some really good cars to base a design on and had some cool colors in mind. But at the end of the day, black won out and I decided it had to be ALLLLL black. And I am really glad I went that direction. ;)

I do want to again thank all the vendors, members here who have been extremely helpful & the board in general. This place is a gold mine of info and I am extremely appreciative of it! :cool: