so my crap luck continues, Buickless

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
I parted out my GN a couple months ago, bought a 6.0L iron block LSX and a crank and what not for a 408 stroker. Was buying my old Z28 back from my mom for cheap. SO today was the day she was bringing it to me. Well, obviously, there is not a happy ending here. My mom and nephew got almost half way here from ST. Luois, right before Springfiled, when a tractor-trailer ran them into the left hand median. Which was a pole/wire rope gaurdrail system. Thankfully, both of them were both fine and unhurt however, the Camaro was not so lucky. To add insult to injury, she was bringing it down today because the trans went out in my GTP and we are down to 1 car.

Think the insurance company is going to total this?

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

I feel for you, been havin bad luck this week also first my daily driver toyoya breaks so i drive the buick to work about 40 miles from home and the rack in the column breaks. fugured i better not touch anything this weekend might break it.

Sorry to hear it

Dude, sorry to hear it! It's kinda like the old Hee Haw song, if it weren't for bad luck Id have no luck at all. I promise things will get better, hang in there.

sounds like my luck as of late.....

.... if the insurance totals the car let me know what the buy back is [if you dont get it] i may be interested in the engine for my pickup:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and i am in st. louis

damage was $10,360. They totaled it but wanted $4500 for buy back. I told mom to tell them to keep the thing. The insurance paid out $11,500 for the car. Woulda been nice to have got it back.