I believe in ghost now

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
My dad and my little brother died 3 years apart to the day. Just had to throw that out there so you can understand whats going on now.

I just recently finished my little brother's 408 mustang project and gave it to our mom and she told me to go park it next to dad's grand national so I drove it out to my house and did what I was told to do. Well Im off work today so I had decided to go out and wash and wax both cars. I get out there and dad's and my little brother's toolboxes are both open like someone had gotten tools out of both of them, but everything was still in place.

Only problem with this is I locked the shop last night and Im the only one with a key! I had the toolboxes closed yesterday and I didnt think nothing about it. I was washing the cars and I could smell my dads old after shave everytime I walked in the shop by the desk he sat at. I got a strange feeling someone was watching me. However once again Im the only one out here at the time.

I finished washing the cars and waxing them I put them up and walked over to the bench to look at something I have been working on and I turned around and I swear I seen them both looking out the door of the shop into the field.

This is the first time though this has happened to me or any other siblings. It has happened in the house and shop though alot.

Believe it or not your mind will do weird things to you.. especially people who you were close to... My Mom has a degree in child phsycology, she's taught me some things my mom believes in ghost and she super into spirits but as her having a degree in phsycology the rational explanation of seeing "ghost's/spirits or someone you loved" isnt real... expert's say those are your own personal feelings of you not letting go of a passed loved one. Your mind controls all of your neurological scences and makes you "feel/smell" like the person is still around and makes you want to believe different things..the "tool box outside is pretty weird though" i wouldn't doubt we have spirits walking around us watching us who know's?? lots of things are unexplainable!! if you honestly think you saw your brother and father i believe you...Experts will say its your brain playing tricks on you or something else..but how about if you really did see him? what was he trying to tell you by looking out to the field?? you should do your research maybe he's trying to tell you something??

First off...sorry for your loss...Second...I just got chills dude.....Not sure of what to say other than you betta take care of those cars:biggrin:

Investigate it...u prolly did see/feel something. Set up some video cameras with night vision and see what u catch. They maybe trying to tell you something.
A lot of ppl don't believe...but in my opinion..if u believe in God then u believe in the afterlife...I choose to believe. Sorry for your loss!

RC

Thats just it. My other brother and I both live on the property and there is nothing special about it other then it butts up to a river and great farm land.

The angle of them looking out was at our wrecking yard pretty much (all of dad's old racecars and parts cars) and a few of our mud trucks, but there is nothing out there really. I have alot of dogs so I would have known if something was out there last night not mention many many guns.

I dunno what it is I just go about the day and sometimes oh nevermind its hard to explain.

There was one night me and some friends were in the shop getting ready to go the drag race and I had my grand national ready to go on the trailor and my friend asked why I dont take his car to blow the dust out of it. I told him I couldnt fix it if I broke it, however after some nagging I decided what the hell Ill run it easy.

I get in it praying the battery was dead cause it hadnt been messed with in months and Ill be damned it started on the first lick. It ran so good and on the way home I swear he was in the car grinning ear to ear cause it was moving down the road. I got home and my friends asked me who I picked up at the track and took home cause they swear that there was 2 people in the car with me when I left.

i saw a person in my old house and had a really bad experience one night, sad part is when i rented it out, tenets asked if i ever saw anything weird, I asked why, they said, there two youngest kids had developed new imaginary friends, that started shortly after they moved in, but the weird parts is, there imaginary friends were actually the same person (i.e one imaginary friend shared by two people), they shared the same imaginary person.

I laughed and asked if they said what he looks like, they gave the description of the same person i saw and had a physical altercation with one night.

you can chose to believe or not, but its hard to disprove what i and 3 others have seen.

expert's say those are your own personal feelings of you not letting go of a passed loved one

experts can say what they want, but its impossible for 4 people (2 of which i had never spoken to) give the same description of a person none have meet nor exists,

i would share my story but dont want to hi-jack OP thread more than i already have

if people can firmly believe in GOD then why would it be unusual to firmly believe in ghosts. lets face it, there is more proof of ghosts then GOD and I happen to believe in both. good story tho and sry 4 ur loss.

Goat said:
I swear I seen them both looking out the door of the shop into the field....

When me and the wife bought our first house, we sat down to coffee and cake with the current owners at the time. They were telling us a story how it belonged to the mother (father's side), and how she didn't want the house to be sold, but because of very particular circumstances they had no choice but to sell it. The mother had passed away about two years before this, and just before the home came out of attorney review, the family threw one last party there. It was the two of them of course, their children, their brothers, sisters, friends, etc. One of the family pictures that they took together included the two owners and their children, and it was taken in the living room. They brought the picture to me, showed it to me, then asked if I seen anything. I immediately seen an image of a woman behind them, looked transparent, but she was making a face as if saying "no". They then showed me a picture of the grandmother (father's mother), and it was her. I have to admit, despite studying theology for as long as I have, it gave me chills. They told me they felt obligated to show me this. I asked them not to show this to my wife because she might have freaked out, so we wound up buying the house. Had a few things happen during our time there (lights would go on by themselves, footsteps, voices, my cat would hiss like crazy for no reason in the middle of the night when we were sleeping, etc). I was so tempted to have the house checked out but by that time we decided to sell it, but not for that reason though....

I believed in ghost every since i seen one when i was small, i quess i was 9 when i seen a glowing lady kneeling in front of my bed reading a book....i remember it like it happen years ago...it was a lady wearing a hat and she was glowing bright white,as i stared at her for about a minute to make sure this is something real i covered my head with my blanket...the next morning i told my mom and after i told her about the hat she showed me a picture of her mom and thats who it was...my grandmother...................and a another story is when my mom pass....I bought my house new then after my mom passed my cabinet doors in the kitchen would slam shut if they was kept open and also i woke up plenty times in the morning smelling perfume by my bed and by her picture....

Goat , sorry for your loss. Lost my younger brother back in 2001 but seems like yesterday. My exwife tells our son how she sees his uncle every now and then. Why her ? Don't know , because they weren't real close.

I have always had a strong connection to children, especially those in our family
About 20 years ago my brother's wife was expecting their second child.
We should have all been celebrating but I was feeling an unexplainable darkness over me.

One night I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder.
The only problem is my door was shut, nobody was in my room and my mother and sister where asleep on another floor...
After verifying there was nobody around, I went back to sleep.

The next morning my brother's wife went to the hospital.
The Dr.s could not not find a heartbeat on the baby.
Linda was delivered with out life that day.
The Dr.s told us that she choked on the umbilical cord and besides that she was perfect.
Here comes the creepy part, they say she died the previous night.

I am not into Mistress Cleo or any mumbo jumbo, but I wonder if I could have saved her
life if I would have done something the day before.
I will always think that tap on my shoulder was her telling me goodbye...

Sorry bout your loss Goat. My initial reaction, before you even expanded on it is that They've got a message for you if you can remain calm and quiet, alone and responsive to them. It's just too Cool that you've put their cars together for them to enjoy together as father and son in the afterlife! Man, that's just awesome! And even better that they've shared their happiness in that with you by leaving the toolboxes open!

Culturally, we're the only ones in history who've failed recognize the importance of our dead. They can be among us, just in their own way.

I won't go into depth about how I know this or how much because I want to respect your own experience with it, and sharing with us. But I do congratulate you on so obviously having their approval.

One thing, be careful about how atuned you get. "Other's" will notice. Not all "other's" are freindly or even nice. Be aware and careful you don't bring them home when your tuning gets better. It's dangerous ground to tread carelessly.

Goat , sorry for your loss. Lost my younger brother back in 2001 but seems like yesterday. My exwife tells our son how she sees his uncle every now and then. Why her ? Don't know , because they weren't real close.

I've found that Usually women are better at 'seeing' ghost's they've little or no particular connection with.

Just suffice that they're here.

Good story, you did a good thing by finishing your brothers car.

Ask Brian Weaver about ghosts, his shop has one in it, lol. I alwasy thought someone was watching me in there, and I always saw a figure in the out of the corner of my eye.

ok my turn... so my mom started school to become a child phsycologist because of me...we lived in a house in miami near kendall at the time.... and everynight i would try and go to sleep.. i had my own bathroom in my room and the door would slam shut and open fast and tv would turn on and get loud and turn off i would also hear running up and down on the stairs near my bedroom...i got so scared that my mom said i wouldnt eat or sleep for weeks only in the day i could take naps.. so she took up child pschycology to understand more about what was happening to me i couldnt take it any after a while i would just scream and close my eyes..scared ****less, so i moved in with my grandparents on the other side of town and my mom slept at the house by herself i warned her but she said she wanted to confront anything in that house and she wasnt scared it was her House... it so happens she woke up being choked on her neck with finger marks bruises left on her neck and lastly she was shoved down the stairs by something and broke her hip and her ankle i never went back to that house she sold it and apologized to me and has been very intrested in spirits and the spiritual world she does not practice child pshycology since then.... and ghost/spirits are real i know personally!! know im older and haven't experienced any after life activity but if anything ever does i will respect it and not be afraid of it..i also have a glock 19 fully loaded in my drawer so as long as we respect each other no probs,

Ok i'll share

shortly after i bought my first house, was working on it, cleaning, painting, patching holes, wife (GF at the time) was helping, one night it was late, i walked her out to her car was saying good night when something cough my eye about 20 yards away, look over and see what i can best describe as a huge dog shaped animal with a human head, and i mean huge, much much larger then the 109 pound Rott I had at the time. It was walking kinda like a human on all fours, walked right under a street light and just stopped and sat down like a dog would, even under the light all you can see was black, it was like a shadow, you couldnt see its features only an outline. The wife got in her car, the animal got up and continued down the side street, the wife drove off, i walked to the corner of the house ( live on a t intersection, I had a corner house) peeked around the corner, and it was gone, just as i walked through the front door,

GF calls: um did you see something in the street?
Me: yes, kinda looked like a dog
GF: yeah but i dont think it was a dog
Me: neither do I
GF: when i got to the corner i looked and its was gone
Me: yeah same here
GF: it really scared me
Me: yeah dont think you even said good by

we went over what had happened a few days later, and we both came to the conclusion that we both same the something, and that it was so unnerving that we didnt finish our conversation we had going.

I finally moved in about 1 month later, still working on the house so only took the bare essentials (mattress, box spring, clothes, microwave) bed was on the floor, alarm clock on the corner of bed.

I wake up one morning with an odd feeling like something wasnt right, like someone is in the room with me, I'm laying on my stomach, hands under my pillow, as i open my eyes i see a picture of three hasidic jews standing side by side with the one in the middle holding his hat against his chest. the one in the middle looks like he is staring right at me, but the picture is really old everything in the picture look like it 70+ years old, in the back ground i can see the lower half of my body in the closet sliding doors mirror. I see my bare feet (i dont like my feet covered when i sleep) my legs, and the only door in the room which leads to the hallway and part of the hallway, and just then i feel and see long dark curly/wavy hair brush past my face and eyes somewhat obstruction my view for a slit second, scares the sh!t out of me, and instantly i feel the weight of someone holding me down, first thought is someone broke in, next thought is pants i wore last night are on the floor next to the bed, right front pocket my knife. I push with my left arm to twist and try to get who ever is on me off, and go to the knife, didnt work and instantly push with the right to get them off balance nothing. I think ok, one last push with all my might and begin to push with everything i got, nothing fu@k. I look to the mirror to see if i can see who's on top of me, and i can see up to my waist and there is no one there, just me. now i'm i feel like i'm being choked, cant breath, try to yell for help since nothing else seems to work and nothing comes out, not a peep.

I quickly realize i'm beat, I'm not normally a very religious person but i feel i'm beat and start to pray the our father, about half way in i hear my own voice in the most soft whisper say "help", instantly i feel the weight lift, i can still see the only way out the room, the door, i figure there still in the room but in the corner i can't see in the mirror, slid off the bed toward the mirror and pants, still looking in the mirror, grab pants, hand in pocket, turn towards the door, want to make sure i dont lose them and nothing, there is no one there, not in the door, or hallway which i never lost sight of or in the only corner not visible in mirror.

give myself a second to catch my thoughts, then realize, i dont hear anyone running out of the house, no doors being open or closed, knife in hand start to search house, all doors are locked, all windows are shut and lock, there is no one there, and i'm the only one that has keys to the house as i had just changed the locks. i then just go to must have been a "dream", right sh!t like that doesnt really happen. later that day my back starts killing me, the whole right side of my back feel like it pulled/strained it, next morning it so bad i call off work, and try think what i must have lifted to hurt myself, and only thing that comes to mind is when i gave that last push it was that side i was using, again dismissed as must have slept wrong.

a few weeks later, as i round the corner to pull up to the house i see my GF walking away from the house towards her car with bag in one hand, i see her look at me and a look of despair comes over her, i quickly park and ask whats up, she tells me there is someone in your house, i saw them from the window as i walked to the door, I saw them walk past the hall doorway they walked from the side of the bathroom towards your bedroom. i go inside check the house and there is no one there.

i go back outside, and she looks like she wants to cry, she tell me she thought she saw me walking towards my bedroom, but that i must have been wearing a hat or beanie (i had a shaved head) then she thought it was a BIG girl she saw because they had long black wavy hair and that i was cheating because i wouldnt answer the door (she showed up unannounced, was trying to surprise me with dinner), that last statement sent chills down my spine, because at that point i hadnt told anyone about my "dream"

a year later I moving out and was renting it to friends, i was over one day and my buddies wife asked if i ever saw anything weird? i asked why, she said the two youngest had developed an imaginary friend, and that the three of them were always playing together in the master bedroom, that that is where he likes to hang out. I asked if she knew what there friend looks like, she replied they call him captain jack (pirates of the caribbean) because he's dressed in black, and has long black curly hair, like a pirate, and that he usually has his hat in his hands.

they eventually moved out and i sold that house.

there has been a study that shows that the wiring in older houses can cause the effect of a ghost or ghosts.

Great stories but i personally believe there is a logical explanation for everything.

GOAT, If your willing, How did your father and brother die?

My condolences
D