I believe in ghost now

I got my 87 mustang in the shop right now on the lift next to the cars and kinda stripping and installing parts right now. I swear when I was going to work on it previously it would go to raining and lightening, but now that I have decided to go simple and run a 3800 s2 with a turbo in it things are going so smoothly and I can find my tools again.

I've fine to terms with dad and my brother being around. My kids say they see them too.

I also go out there and poor shots for them when I'm in one of them moods but that was our thing we did.

Sent while waiting for boost to build...

Some interesting stories in this thread and I'm sorry to hear about your Dad and Brother.

I have always had an interest in topics like this. I want them to find Bigfoot so bad. LOL

When I went to visit a friend out of town I was told the house they lived in was haunted by the elderly lady that lived there. I was 16 so I thought whatever. I slept on the couch in the living room and for some reason I woke up hearing noises in the dining room like they said I would. I was froze stiff, I could hear someone walking toward me and I finally looked and nothing was there. It was like the air in the room changed. Freaked me out!

Wow i replied to this thread in 2011.....I totally forgot about this thread at least i thought i did...WELL.......

About 7 months ago I woke up,was sleeping on my stomach and when i woke up it felt like someone had their hands on my back holding me down,then poof the pressure was gone and nobody their...kinda been freaked out about it ,and now i re-read this thread..maybe i was just dreaming..--dont know for sure

deeply sorry , for your loss, I too have lost a sister and a brother. I believe you , such a touching story, I think my eyes are sleepy........:(
good to know they are there with you, and as GNBRET said, there's more proof of ghost than god. I too believe.

Now that I have started platen with the racecars and all I've had some more issues with misplaced things in the shop and smelling his cologne.

One I thought I even heard the car crank up after I put the motor back in.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Fear not. The human brain is an amazing thing and can play games.

Just my thoughts. I’m sure it still hurts.

Take care.
D

Sorry for your loss. I decided long ago that I DO believe in ghost's, for no other reason then I don't want one to prove to me other wise.

I decided long ago that I DO believe in ghost's

Why wouldn't you? Ghosts/spirits are anti-matter, which is tangible, albeit undetected by the human eye depending on the circumstance. Ghosts/souls occupy a host made up of its' antithesis, which is matter, held in, magnetically if you will, by the energy created through your blood stream. The weaker the stream's energy, the closer the occupying ghost/soul comes to departing from the body, which we refer to as death, which is also why those of us who are "dying" see the dead just before their final breath, as they are no longer subjected to the limitations of the human eye. Death itself, is an illusion of course...

Goat, I am sorry for your loss. I do believe in ghosts .I lived in an apartment in Addison IL in 1996-97. My buddy came and picked me up because the girlfriend took the kids to her sisters. When I got in the car he looked at me funny while we were driving away. I asked him what was wrong and he said that I should not leave the kids at home alone.I thought he was nuts.I told him again the kids were with their Mom. He told me he saw a little girl looking out the window when he pulled up. I told him I should drive because he was seeing things. He swore he saw a little girl. Well after a night of strip clubs he drove me back home. When we pulled into the parking lot he looked at me and said isn't that your apartment and he pointed up to a little girl looking out the window. I about shit myself. I ran upstairs and ran in the room because I had a few drinks in me. There was nothing there. He wouldn't even walk in the building. I called my girlfriend and asked her if she saw anything weird around the apartment.She asked why and I just asked her again. She thought she saw a little blonde girl looking out the window when she pulled in with the car. Then her 7 year old daughter told her mom she saw a little girl in the closet. I called the owner of the building who I did know pretty good and asked him if anything ever happened in the apartment in the past. He told me a little girl had died in that building but didn't know if it was my apartment but he said it was the top floor. I even asked him if the little girl had dark hair. He said she was blonde. Thats when I told him 4 people have seen her. He said we were all nuts I cant remember how she passed away . but she was only 12 years old. I wasn't really scared but the girlfriend was a little. But I do believe after that happened.

Man thank you, but if that was my apartment I would've been gone...

Sent while waiting for boost to build...