So I Picked Up Another Mustang V. 2013 BOSS 302

that is a great car. I had the chance to ride in a 2013 5.0 but it was an auto, it still moved, that's the way I would have it only with forced induction. As for the gotta have it green, it's definitely a colour you need to see in person to appreciate. I toyed the idea of buying a 2011 after selling my Marauder but at the time couldn't decide between an auto or a stick. They are starting to pop up on lots here, both 2011 and 2012 with low mileage. I might start looking in the spring as the wife sold a small condo she had and she said she wanted to buy something fun for her. That's a fairly light car too, I thought they tipped the scales closer to 4,000lbs.
Thank ya! You should get one. This is the 3rd newer Mustang I've had. All of them have been a lot of fun. Their response to mods is very impressive, too!

On the weight factor, I didn't put my other two on the scale. But I think the Boss is the one with the biggest weight advantage.

Is that some sort of air channels heading to the front brakes to cool them down?
Yea, I believe the Laguna Seca cars have brake cooling duct work.

I want one too. I hate to admit this because I hate yellow as a car color, but I want a 2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302...

Speaking from pure jealousy...I hate your guts.

Fully forged high revving V8. It's begging for some forced induction. I love those cars.

Ford did a great job with the powertrain on these. I was really impressed with the power and sound. Thanks again for letting me drive it today, Barron.:D

Raced one just like yours.....see video around minute 7....nice looking car....https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5_ChNKMQgB0&desktop_uri=/watch?v=5_ChNKMQgB0
Thank ya! Very cool! And a cool video, too!

I want one too. I hate to admit this because I hate yellow as a car color, but I want a 2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302...
The Boss looks VERY good in SBY!

Speaking from pure jealousy...I hate your guts.

Fully forged high revving V8. It's begging for some forced induction. I love those cars.
LOL! Well thank ya ross! It really is a blast!

Ford did a great job with the powertrain on these. I was really impressed with the power and sound. Thanks again for letting me drive it today, Barron.:D
Very welcome my friend! I am glad you liked it!