So i leave the board awhile and ...what the heck is going on here?

NICKG

I checked out some of the threads on here and the "other board and what is going on? why is everyone here deleting threads, p'oed , getting banned etc? i thought this was a freindly place and it seems that someone has gone out of their box? i mean it is pretty ridiculus what is going on here, with the stupid censering of web addresses and the such ....are we in the 30's here ....Did power corrupt some people? I am scratching my head over this, just seems odd to me, especially considering that i figured Bruce would do the right thing here(and i honestly like Bruce too, one of the nicest guys i ever spoke to) so what is up with that?

waiting to be deleted , shut up etc:confused:

Originally posted by NICKG
I checked out some of the threads on here and the "other board and what is going on? why is everyone here deleting threads, p'oed , getting banned etc? i thought this was a freindly place and it seems that someone has gone out of their box? i mean it is pretty ridiculus what is going on here, with the stupid censering of web addresses and the such ....are we in the 30's here ....Did power corrupt some people? I am scratching my head over this, just seems odd to me, especially considering that i figured Bruce would do the right thing here(and i honestly like Bruce too, one of the nicest guys i ever spoke to) so what is up with that?

waiting to be deleted , shut up etc:confused:

Who right or whos wrong at this point really doesnt matter , the damage has been done on both sides ..trying to explain who's right or who's wrong will only unleash new / old arguments and opinions. What matters is that we all learn from our mistakes and move on to make the buick community a fun place to visit and/or call home.

Jesse
:)

i am glad to hear that, i was worried that the things i tread were in fact true and we collapsed in on each other:eek: ...ok, back in my cave i go.....:cool:

Originally posted by NICKG
i am glad to hear that, i was worried that the things i tread were in fact true and we collapsed in on each other:eek: ...ok, back in my cave i go.....:cool:

You have been in your cave too long come out and hang with us for awhile..:)

I agree, let's move on. This is the worst case of cabin fever I've ever seen:D

I think men away from their GN's for the winter is like listening to women on the rag:eek:

I was wondering this too. With my car being down I rarely came here for several months. When I left there were well over 10,000 members. When I started coming back there were barely over 7,000. I was like :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by OneLethal87GN
I was wondering this too. With my car being down I rarely came here for several months. When I left there were well over 10,000 members. When I started coming back there were barely over 7,000. I was like :confused: :confused: :confused:
OneLethal87GN There a thread titled "Pruned Member count " here in the lounge which has all the details in it.

Jesse

:)

PS
welcome back