SO I have the New GM High Performance Mag and

Tt Kit

It's a TT kit!!!! looks nice and it looks pretty simple to install...:biggrin:

There will be another kit on the market soon that retains all accessories, etc.

Be patient :)

Prototype kits are being made now. We hoped to have a car at the Nats with a kit on it but it didnt work out. Im hoping to have 2 test kits in my hands within the next 3-4 weeks. One kit we'll use for testing, the other kit we'll use for creating jigs, etc.

The kit was from ESP and was close to 6K.

Wow 6k for a twin that would do the same with a single...Its like a RX7/Supra Twin Turbo and changing it to a big Single one..But we are the oppisite we have a sinlge turbo wanting to do a twin turbo set up...damn is it tax time yet:tongue:

Our kit shouldnt be 6k but it wont come with turbos or engine management. I think (take that with a grain of salt) the stock ECM will work on it even without putting a Translator Pro on it but the Pro is a big part of the plan.

The unit should accept any kind of T3 turbos from stock all the way up to TE63Es.

Our kit shouldnt be 6k but it wont come with turbos or engine management. I think (take that with a grain of salt) the stock ECM will work on it even without putting a Translator Pro on it but the Pro is a big part of the plan.

The unit should accept any kind of T3 turbos from stock all the way up to TE63Es.
Twin hot parts for $900 would sell like hot cakes,but everyone wants to sell only a few and make a killing ( TA block,how many actually sold):wink: :wink: $900please.............:cool:

I have thought about a TT setup for my car while I am in the middle of this build. The only thing is, this set up can run low 10s and possibly high 9s without a problem.

Now, why would I want to spend the money to twin the car? I already have 15k in the build and I haven't even bought the FAST yet.

Of course, I would be the only one with that kind of setup, but it that worth it?

Opinions....

that was the lamest thing lol. Low ball numbers to start out with to show a huge gain. It made like 370ish hp and 400ish torque to begin with, when it had a Te63 turbo, 50s, ported irons, cam, stall etc...... That should be enough to put out close to the 500 rwhp on a dynojet running the 24 psi and 23 degrees of timing they claimed to have run the original setup on. Twin turbos are cool as a novelty thing or just to be different but why completely reinvent the wheel when it rolls so well with a single setup.

Twin turbos are cool as a novelty thing or just to be different but why completely reinvent the wheel when it rolls so well with a single setup.

Just like anything else. The market will dictate if this product is a success or not. I do not think they are making this venture based on novelty. It will be interesting to hear about the performance of this product.

Dont forget, guys.. this isnt my first venture into this.

PIC00078.JPG

The main thing is the spool time.. small twins spool like an NA car and pretty much negate the need for anything over about a 3000 stall converter, at least for MOST normal street applications. You could run two stockers in twin configuration with a stock torque converter if you really wanted and it would have perfectly acceptable spool time.

There's another advantages as well, plus, well, it looks really cool.

I still haven't gotten my issue yet!:frown: Everyone is telling me about it, but I want to see it! We have two GNs at the shop with ESP Twin Turbo kits installed and running. The gentleman from the article decided (wisely) to build up his bottom end. We are doing that now. Another ESP Twin Turbo project is in the works, but is having chasis work done first; he want 1,500 hp. Our R & D car was at the '07 Nat's in KY and ran 10.1 @ 134 (133.9) mph. We took runner up in the class due to loosing the governer spring in the 2004R. We expect 9's at E-Town in July, EFI Shoot-out. We'll be running the MAGNA events on the east coast.
We have plans for our A/C kit. Some are interested and we did offer them a deal to be the first. We're just waiting for a customer to step-up with their car. The deal is open to the first to step forward. Call if interested. There is a photo on our site, but many have told us that the photos don't do our ESP Twin Turbo kit justice.
Thank you for your interest and positive comments.