So I got pulled over in L.A...

KingLouis

The 13th
This one time at band camp...

I got pulled over in Los Angeles twice within 45minutes & let go with a warning, which to this day I am not sure what I was being warned about. We stood around for a while, I, answering some questions about "Black Ass Maggie" my GN. They, admiring it & my puppy. It was pretty cool, cracking a few jokes back and forth. They asked to "Look inside" /search my car which I let them, for I have nothing to hide. It was more of a "Damn this is a clean ass car, look around and sit in it" Than a ripping the interior apart searching for drugs or illegal ish.

For the record Older cops are cool.. Rookies pretty much suck. But I'm respectful none the less.

This is the explanation as to why I was pulled over, off the record by the older Mexican copper...

"You are a black man with a Spanish name (I am 100% Dominican, btw lol) in a very pristine old school Regal with 19k miles on the clock that is not stolen, you have Alaskan plates, a gangster uniform on.. (black Dickies work suit on and Adidas shell-toes). DG BugEye sunglasses and a Vietnamese rice picker hat on with a bottlefed baby blue pitbull (5wks old) riding on your shoulder..... saying you are traveling the country trying to get back to Texas with no real rush to get there, yet you only have a bookbag with underwear, wife beaters and socks in it and a babybag for your puppy. Yep you are just a lil bit suspicious."

I still think they tell this story to their friends.
It's rare when we come out... but damn it we stop traffic (and cops for that matter) when we do, my TR brothers!

Here is a picture of Ol' Black Ass...
DSC00749.jpg

Guilty! LOL
And if you have to go to court on a moving violation and the judge asks you
"What gear were you in at the time of the incident?"
the correct answer is " Gucci sweats and Reeboks!"

Just trying to help.

D

damn mang, thats funny......... you cutting cross country on I-10? came down the coast on Cali 5?

Shipped her to Tacoma from Alaska. In NorCal I road the 101 til the Bay Area, then 5 thru LA to San Diego and 10 across.

Yeah I got a kick from the whole experience. haha..

im right along I- 10 in new mexico if you need anything, fuel, parts, drink, bed, shower, etc etc.. just letting ya know. ;)
Nice of you Aj. If you need his contact info tell me Louis. Aj and I keep in contact to trade B4black info and other things. He never did get the pic of him opening up the book I sent him though on the super duty ponch stuff.:p I did howeve get a laugh at the call I got just after he opened it.:D

Nice of you Aj. If you need his contact info tell me Louis. Aj and I keep in contact to trade B4black info and other things. He never did get the pic of him opening up the book I sent him though on the super duty ponch stuff.:p I did howeve get a laugh at the call I got just after he opened it.:D

it was a slightly incriminating picture.... :p.......... lets just say there was glass everywhere!