So Cal to Vegas, lets kick this thing off

Hey Ben!!!

Ben,

What time should we leave L.A./Long Beach to be in Barstow by 7:30 or so???? Shoot me an e-mail about what time your leaving and we can get together......... Anybody else???

Later,
Mack:cool: :D

Reg, I just can't get the visual of Starbucks in Barstow. Damm freaken Starbucks everwhere. If the terriorists really want to hurt us, just take over Starbucks and raise the prices 100%.
Jeff

SloNoMo:

Hey: Count me in with Ben, I live in the same area, I don't know if Ben and I will be caravaning from long Beach/Los Angeles area to Starbucks in Barstow, or going seperate but I plan to leave the Long Beach area about 5:00 A.M. or so just to be on the safe side. I figure that should leave a little time to spare. Main Street Station is filled up so i plan on staying anywhere there is a vacancy for Friday night and probably head back home Sat afternoon or evening. I am looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing all of the buick heavy arsenal that will be there.

Gary wells
"TOLTK"

Hey Mack. I just sent you an email. Gary and I just got things worked out to where we plan on leaving Long Beach around 5:00 a.m. Friday morning. If anyone else from L.A. wants to meet for the drive up to Barstow and on to Vegas, chime in and we can figure out where to meet.

Guys if you leave Long Beach at 500 am you can make it to Barstow by 0730 with time to spare....

And you wont need to be in the turbo the whole time to do it.

Whats up guys!!

Let's figure out a place!!!

Ben/Gary lets figure out a place to meet up around 5:00am or so we can get this thing going.......Gary you can probably find something off the strip hopefully.......I'm trying to think of a neutral spot as I type this......Let me know what you fellas come up with !!!!!

Later,
Mack:D

Fellas!!!!

Check this out!!!

Ben/Gary and who ever want to roll to Las Vegas.......Joe Lopez and I were talking at Irwindale Race track last night......he proposed that since we are close in area, that I would meet him at the 105 fwy and Long Beach Blvd........Ben and Gary, we could meet you guys at the 105 and 605 fwy Blue line parking lot around 5:00 to 5:15 am on Friday morning!!!! We could pull out and be in Barstow around 7:00 or 7:30am.. Whatcha think!!!

Let me know
Mack:cool:

SloNoMo:

And Joe lopez: That sounds good to me. However what is the
nearest cross street to Long Beach Blvd. I am trying to visualize the place, and I can not ( Brain Cell Failure/brain fart ). You do not mean the Blue line parking facility at the corner of Del Amo Blvd. and Santa Fe Ave., just west from the Long Beach Freeway (710). I think that TRBON8R is away from his computer right now, but I am sure that we will hear from him about Sun. or so. Where ever you guys pick will be ok with me & I am sure Ben also.
Are either of you guys going to the buick show in Westminister on Beach Blvd next Sat. 02 Nov., 02. It is at a Buick dealership, I do not know the name. It is being advertised, but I don't think sponsored, on the BGNRA web-site. Call Gary Ryan at ( 714 ) 841-2231 for further information. I will be there for a while checking out the buicks, hopefully gn/t-types.
Gary Wells
"TOLTK"

Hey Reg!!

How close are you to Jason in Oak Hills???

I talked to Jason and his father last week at the track and they want to caravan also....Trying to get the L.A/L.B. group together to leave around 5:00 or so... Let me know

Thanks,
Mack

Originally posted by Reggie West
Guys if you leave Long Beach at 500 am you can make it to Barstow by 0730 with time to spare....

And you wont need to be in the turbo the whole time to do it.
:cool:

Oak Hills is on the way to Apple Valley. They are close to us up here in the desert.

By all means Jason, come on and join us. We will be at Starbucks in the Outlet Mall at 0730.

See ya.

So Cal to vegas

Wher exaclty in Barstow is this Starbucks? Sombody hit my car couple weeks ago but i'm goin anyhow, gonna be my last race till i get back from Korea.

Just get off the Outlet Center Mall exit and go right.

You can see it from the freeway.

Easy to find.

Stealthfxxr
You will probably take HWY 58 over from Edwards. 58 intersects HWY 15 above the Outlet Mall. You will need to take 15 south till you come to the first off ramp( about 1/2 mile)get off and make a left go over the bridge and Starbucks will be on the left.

REG

Vegas Race

Thanks for the info Reg, after somebody hit my buick was thinkin of not goin, then got the frekin flu las week and a serious exhuast leak, gonna try and fix it this weekend if i feel up to it dont wanna mis out. Shoot my boss even gave me friday off so i plan on bein there. Man if its anything like the last one will be way cool. Just hope i'm feelin better before then.
Dale

So Cal to vegas

Check dis out i was talkin to a guy i work with about the idiot that hit my car and took off, he told me togo talk to his cousin he does alot of custom work for lowrider magazine, anyway after talking with him for bout 20 min he said he fix the dent for nuthing but if i wanted it painted he would have to charge me. Spent all day today at the body shop while one of his guys repaired it. Came out good too, better than i could have done myself, just wanted to say thanks to Rick and Jose at Carona Care Care in Lancaster for the excellent work.

Bitchin:

Well, about 13 hours and we are out of here on our way to Las Vegas. I did not think that the day would ever arrive. Will miracles never cease?
See everybody there

Gary Wells
"TOLTK"

Re: Bitchin:

Gary/Ben,

Check this out fellas!!! We will be on a 30 minute delay lets get together around 5:30am at the 105 fwy and Long Beach Blvd....Its a Blue line parking lot..........Let's get this show on the road!!!!!!

Later,
Mack
Originally posted by Wells
Well, about 13 hours and we are out of here on our way to Las Vegas. I did not think that the day would ever arrive. Will miracles never cease?
See everybody there

Gary Wells
"TOLTK"
:D :cool:

What time does everybody plan on being at the track tommorow? The website mentions two different times.

Everything I have been told is that racing starts at 500 pm.

See all of you there.

Starbucks at 0730 guys.

Mack:

Ben and I may or may not make it there to meet you guys, if not, we will meet up with you guys at Starbucks in Barstow around 7: 00 or 7:30, or so. See you guys at one or the other.

Gary Wells
"TOLTK"