So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

Sorry for not posting a time but I figured around 10:00am that way it will give us plenty of cruise time up to Ralphs place..

I've been working like crazy the last 2 months with one day off. I would love to go but I'll be in Indianapolis, IN till the 19th. I just got home from Las Vegas an hour ago and now heading out to IN tomorrow at 11am. :frown: DAMN! The car is just sitting in the garage collecting dust. :mad:

I know the feeling. I just got off the airplane. I am flying out again in two weeks, Brent, I think you and I have had the same amount of days off. LOL.

We should have a contest to see who's car has the most dust on it. The Brick has been sitting so long the battery died. I had to barrow a charger from Mike (nordy) just to keep the battery charged. I dont even have the time to start it on my own...:frown: this sucks.

How has everything else been Brent?

Poor Buicks!!!:frown:
I have a great idea!
Give them to me! I'll drive them around for you guys while you're out of town.:biggrin:
Just send me some cash for new rear tires every week or so......
:D

I have a great idea!
Give them to me! I'll drive them around for you guys while you're out of town.:biggrin:

That sound great! You would really do that for us? :D

I have a great idea!

Tim, you are too kind!!! Here is a plus for you, I just renewed my insurance policy. It should be good to go....:D :D :D

sorry i didnt meniton a time but i thought around 10:00 am if that would work for everyone, but then again if its to far out for some folks we could always have a few other stop points further up the coast so others could join...

Ok:
Here's the thread here if you're bored and want to read:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/so...-so-cal-gn-s-mid-feb-cruise-anyone-upppp.html

Here's some more good news: Day, Date, time, place, & a cell # for those who get lost.

"All welcome,, would love to have you family and friends...........so Sunday 2-17-08 at 12noon at,,,,Round Table Pizza 32525 Golden Lantern street Dana Point Ca, 92629" or contact Rafael at (714) 457-6839 or by E-mail or PM for further info as needed

Here's for those who want to cruise down in force:

"Address for Meet up Sunday Feb 17, 10:00 A.M. or there abouts is 2300 Skyline Dr Signal Hill, Ca 90806..........405 fwy to Cherry exit go south on Cherry to Skyline Dr, make a left turn and continue up hill to the park. oops name of the Park is Hilltop Park"...... Contact Johnny at (323) 595-0541, PM on this forum or E-mail "mrjohnny62" as necessary for additional info for cruise.

See everybody there
TIA/R: Gary Wells

Just sent out via E-mail, I could only have 100 names, hopefully, it went out ok.

Sory for not leaving a contact # but here it goes 323-595-0541 mrjohnny62 aka (johnny) , hope to see everyone there...

Thanks for the contact # Johnny, and I will see everybody at either the cruise start location of the pizza shop, probably the pizza shop.

Wow! This would be pretty cool! To get to cruise with all you guys in TR's. This would be my first.
I'm gonna try my best to go.Hope to see ya'll on sunday.

Nice!!! looks like it's going to be a nice day sunday these get togethers are getting bigger every time new face's and gn's BOB, JIMMY, CAROL, I will be at the meet in the morning. sunday

Any of the South OC guys up for meeting at the Starbucks at El Toro and the 5 at 9AM to drive over to Signal Hill together?

Any of the South OC guys up for meeting at the Starbucks at El Toro and the 5 at 9AM to drive over to Signal Hill together?

Thanx Meanchicken I will meet you to drive together to signalhill who else???
9AM El Toro and the 5fwy starbucks:cool:
please call if you directions 714 457-6839 Rafael

Thanx Meanchicken I will meet you to drive together to signalhill who else???
9AM El Toro and the 5fwy starbucks:cool:
please call if you directions 714 457-6839 Rafael

Cool. See you and any others there at 9AM.
I'm overhauling my front brakes on saturday and cleaning the Intercooler, so as long as I don't find a creative way to screw up an easy job like that, I'll be in the GN. Otherwise I might be in the Camaro....then ya'll can pick on me.

Cool. See you and any others there at 9AM.
I'm overhauling my front brakes on saturday and cleaning the Intercooler, so as long as I don't find a creative way to screw up an easy job like that, I'll be in the GN. Otherwise I might be in the Camaro....then ya'll can pick on me.

I would love some stripes under my belt.:eek:

Ill try and make it out to, ill take my t/a since I don't have my buick anymore :( I'd love to ride with one of you but ill be taking my lil girl with me, what time is everyone meeting?

Were trying to make it by at least 10:00 am in signal hill at the hill top park that way it will be a fun cruise down to ralphs place,,,,, will probably hang out for a minute up there to wait on others that are driving down.