Snow Performance--WTF???

WFO

Habitual Line-Stepper
First things first-:D-I didn't buy this thing.:cool:

My brother bought a turbo kit for his truck and this Snow kit came with it.

He got a little tank, a VC25 controller, a pump and a nozzle. No wiring or directions.

I looked them up and sent an email to "Grant" asking general questions and if I could get the little 4 wire harness.

He asks for pictures so I send them. Twice.

Then nothing. Crickets chirp while I email him several more times.:mad:

I then look up their forums and find him as one of the tech guys. I register and get the email telling me an admin will have to finalize my registration. That was almost 2 weeks ago.:confused:

I guess my question is...is that company just THAT fvcked up or is this Grant guy just a jackoff?:confused:

I was probably going to use the kit on a DSM anyway...but the fact is that a little support for their older products would be nice.:rolleyes:

I suppose I should ask if anyone has used this POS before...at least maybe someone knows what the wires do so I can build my own harness if I decide to use it.:rolleyes:

Are their pumps any good? Wonder if it'll take straight methanol...:eek:

Thanks,Sean

Well first off, Snow Performance is actually the largest of all the alky kit companies, they group buy their Shureflow pumps with Devils Own and Coolingmist so they are not new to this. Look to confirm it's an authentic Shureflow pump made here in the USA.

With them being in Jegs and Summit you're going to want to call them, they probably get hammered by emails.

It is a shureflow,still has the snow sticker on it and everything.

Thing is,he got right back to me with the first email and wanted pictures and everything.

Then nothing:confused:.