Sniper nitrous to spool turbo

Pablo

I am looking at two nitrous kits that I intend to set up to spool my turbo.

NOS Sniper EFI Wet Nitrous Systems: NOS-07005NOS - summitracing.com

NOS Sniper EFI Wet Nitrous Systems: NOS-07006NOS - summitracing.com

I am heavily leaning toward the 75-125 kit

I will be controlling the activation window with my GenII maf translator so that it will shut off at a predetermined boost level short of my maximum boost.

Anyone had any experience with these kits or nitrous to spool the turbo? Will a 75 shot be too noticeable when it shuts off or will it not be enough?

I may also experiment with running it the whole 1/4 mile but for now I'd like to just use it briefly during spool up

A 75 shot on a TR will hit like a freaking hammer. I was running a 35 shot on mine and it got it going pretty well (helped out about .8 of a sec and 6 mph in the 1/8th). I sprayed the whole pass. Gave me about 2-3psi gain at full boost.

I finally tried the 50 shot and watched the KR on the scanmaster jump from 0 to 4 to almost 19 :eek: and something let go. I am not sure if my fuel pressure flatlined or what, but it did something bad...

Guy I know (YellaGN on this board) ran a 75 shot on his stock motor full 1/4 and that thing flat out hauled...

I have heard the Sniper systems have crappy bottle valves, but other than that nothing bad...I would have tried that brand but I found my NX for a sweet deal. Give it a shot, just make sure you monitor KR and fuel pressure or you'll be walking home :)

A 75 shot makes a big difference. You wont want to turn it off after it spools......trust me!: eek: I only use NX stuff. I know the new carbon fiber solenoids have been having problems. If all you want is 50-100 shot use what i use. The NX mainline system. Its cheap and comes with only the 50 and 75 shot pills, but NX told me these noids can flow 125 shot. Im spraying a 100 shot through mine no problems at all. Been considering going to the 125 shot.

A 75 shot makes a big difference. You wont want to turn it off after it spools......trust me!: eek: I only use NX stuff. I know the new carbon fiber solenoids have been having problems. If all you want is 50-100 shot use what i use. The NX mainline system. Its cheap and comes with only the 50 and 75 shot pills, but NX told me these noids can flow 125 shot. Im spraying a 100 shot through mine no problems at all. Been considering going to the 125 shot.

What does your car run with nx stuff on there? Have you compared it to no nos @ all?

Never mind just seen your other post