Turbo Spooling Nitrous Oxide System Basics

HOLY COW!!!! That is a VERY BIG TURBO!!!!!! I have seen those suckers in person :eek: Just out of curiosity, any specific reason why you chose that turbo?
I knew the 91 would be running very efficiently at the airflow I was planning. I had no idea how hard the T6 turbine housing would be to spool. I was relying on the advise of a turbo expert to set me up right in that department, and the nitrous shot to spool it. It's been a long haul to finally get the tuneup to this point and I think if the turbine housing a/r was just a pinch tighter, the combination would be perfect.
The plan was to also have a turbo that I could grow into if I decided to build my dream Stage II setup.

The nitrous is on for a total of 2.4 seconds. One second of that time is while on the transbrake. The rest is after transbrake release. The nitrous shuts down and the turbo takes over just before the 60 foot mark.

The car basically leaves the line as a nitrous car and transitions to a turbo car by the 60 foot.

HOLY COW!!!! That is a VERY BIG TURBO!!!!!! I have seen those suckers in person :eek: Just out of curiosity, any specific reason why you chose that turbo?

Your really need to read some of Donnies other threads. He's more than willing to tell you what he's trying to do and how he's doing it. Just reading them will give you a better understanding of how the system works.:cool: Donnie has even corrected some of my thinking on a few things, and I appreciate the time he spent sending me PM's or emails.:smile: Thanks for your input Donnie.