Snap-On Modis Diagnostics Scanner W/ Euro Coverage

jcj53115

Closed my auto repair shop recently and no longer have much need for some of the tools, equip so Im selling some of them.

First thing to go is my Modis, as many of you looking may know this is thee best hand held diagnostics scanner currently avalible. I paid nearly $10,000 for this unit 4 years ago. Scanner come complete with ALL cables, keys, and connectors for domestic, asain, and European. The Euro coverage is a $1000 option when bought new. Scanner is updated to 2004 for all makes and models. Unit works perfectly. If you have any ?'s feel free to ask.

Asking $3500 OBO may consider partial trades for built trans, convertor, roller cam set-up, and or GN1's

Yes, it's THAT nice! I use one almost daily.

Thanks Turbo, those that havent used one or know what this scanner is capable of are gonna freak out at what they cost. But those of us who do know them and use them know that they are worth every penny.

Hey I have a buddy who has the funds and maybe interested. I will let you know tomorrow when I see him at work.

I love the real time graphing! It makes digital read out scan tools a thing of the past.

19656.gif

I have one also....I LOVE IT!!
it's not just a "scanner"...it's a LAB SCOPE...no games with that tool.:)

I will pass the info. on to a friend who is thinking about getting one.