Snap on Modis Scanner for sale/trade

Not a buick part so delete it if you must. Don't know if this will be relevant to most here but I have a Modis scanner for sale. Its good up to 2008. Its in the case with all the manuals, cords, and adapters. I bought it used last year for $3500 and no longer work on cars for a living, so looking for resonable trades or cash offers. I would consider a new (pro rebuilt) 200-4r, other buick parts, a 50's or earlier era chevy truck, possibly a jon boat or similar. Cost $7500 new.....Offers?

Is this the brick version with the thumb wheel or the model after that but before the versus...Either way amazing deal

It does not have the thumbwheel. Here is a pic of the scanner by itself. Its the one they are selling now.

Attachments

• modis.jpg
    modis.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 213
Read up on this guys. This is a great scanner/4 channel scope/ dvom/ graphing meter. I traded mine in for the Verus because of wireless connection and programming otherwise I would still have it. This thing is the Vantage pro and brick combined with 2 more channels. Lots of features. This will work on the gn as well with the right adapter and check about every sensor on these cars as well. Good luck with the sale

Had it up there a couple of times. No luck. Have it on Craigslist too. No luck there either. If it doesn't sell I'll just wait till I need another big item and trade it back to snap on.