Smc Alky Kit & Chrome Up Pipe

TWISTER

I have a SMC alky kit that is the older round bottle version with a chrome up pipe for a stock innercooler. The alky kit is in good condition only thing I can think of is the bottle is yellowed and one of the plugs that goes to the bottle has the plastic broken but none of this affects performance. Included are the original directions and all the components. Im going to try one of Razors kits after I sell this. Price is $210 shipped in US. Here are some pics. My finger is pointing at a blem on the back of the pipe that is not visible when installed and the pipe is drilled for the nozzle.

Attachments

• ALKY BOTTLE.JPG
    ALKY BOTTLE.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 219
  • ALKY CONTROLLER.JPG
    ALKY CONTROLLER.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 213
  • ALKY UP PIPE AND DIRECTIONS.JPG
    ALKY UP PIPE AND DIRECTIONS.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 212
Any information about how much boost you were able to run with it, etc?

I'm considering a kit from Razor as well but sure wouldn't mind not spending $530.

How much can that bottle hold?

I ran 20# with the stock intercooler and 22# with the front mount and a te 44. If I had to guess I think it holds around 1/2 gallon. I ran staight denatured w marvel oil as a lube. After I loooked at the pics I saw it looked like the bottle had a leak but it must have been from a spill when I filled it before winter. Ive talked to Razor a couple of times to see if it is worthwhile to upgrade and for what I do with the car (mostly street driven) it would be just fine but I think its time for a change. I will never go without Alky.

Hmmm well I still can't decide and I should really take a break from spending for a few weeks, my bills are catching up to me again. Thanks for your response though.

offer

I have a SMC alky kit that is the older round bottle version with a chrome up pipe for a stock innercooler. The alky kit is in good condition only thing I can think of is the bottle is yellowed and one of the plugs that goes to the bottle has the plastic broken but none of this affects performance. Included are the original directions and all the components. Im going to try one of Razors kits after I sell this. Price is $210 shipped in US. Here are some pics. My finger is pointing at a blem on the back of the pipe that is not visible when installed and the pipe is drilled for the nozzle.

Hi, I am new to site, the SMC, will you take $150- with shipping? Thanks:

Let me think on that. Id like to get a little more as I just saw one sell on ebay for $220 shipped. Right now its a package deal Ill let you know.

if no one wants this thing for $220.00 and you can hold on to it until march 20th ill take it..