SLIC $400

bishir

Serenity Now
This is a high quality Keith Mease stock location intercooler. He was known to make nice things if you were fortunate enough to get one. This one is a great compromise between performance and length. It's a shorter 15 row setup but not so long it hits objects in the road. The shroud is adjustable and has a provision for the stock swaybar. 2.5"inlet and outlet. You'll need some more small sheet metal screws to attach the shroud. It uses the stock intercooler brackets. I'll include a stock passenger side bracket that requires a notch removed from the bottom in case you don't want to modify yours so all you have to do
Is bolt up and enjoy.

400 Plus 30 to ship!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397086593.487010.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397086609.964609.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397086636.238127.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397086651.388610.jpg

This is a great price for a great piece. I'm fortunate to be running one right now and it's awesome, not some huge oversized piece requiring a bunch of fab work. Awesome upgrade from stock or dutt neck.

GLWS

Also have one on my other GN. Love it works great! GLWS.
Gabby

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Also have one on my other GN. Love it works great! GLWS.
Gabby

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ya'll are making me want to keep it now. I've been wanting to build a GNX Clone and most people don't notice this unit.

I just sent payment. Let me know you received it.
Are there any issues with the IC? Leaks, alignment etc? Is it clean and free of Oil?

Thanks!

Thanks payment received!

You shouldn't have a problem unless your swaybar is in a non stock location. Like i posted you'll need some more small sheet metal screws for the shroud. No leaks etc.. My car ran great with this piece. Pm me your mailing address...

I guess I didn't ask enough, I had a more PMs than messages here. If it makes you feel better I had people offering me asking price before your PM. Some wanted to pay no shipping, some offered half now half later, etc... Full price offers with an immediate PayPal payment usually always win. In other words cash in hand always beats I'll pay you later...

I guess I didn't ask enough, I had a more PMs than messages here. If it makes you feel better I had people offering me asking price before your PM. Some wanted to pay no shipping, some offered half now half later, etc... Full price offers with an immediate PayPal payment usually always win. In other words cash in hand always beats I'll pay you later...
I'm with you
In God we trust, everyone else pays cash.

i would have paid up if i knew my sway bar would fit. thats what i get for not checking last night when i first saw it. I was distracted by a PTE SLIC. oh well, more money for something else i guess.
snooze ya loose
Andrew